1.12 Hunter PvP Guide!
hy

This guide is a wall of text! Appreciate the effort made, but really, couldn't you make it a bit more formatted? There are guides like this one here with too less info on the other hand, but yours is just an overload... all I ask about is a golden mean, is it too much to ask for? LoL
Looks pretty well formatted to me, maybe take off them jam-jar glasses m8
Hallo,
Gnaw did an awesome job and its perfect formatted.

Flupp
()darthslayer00 Wrote: This guide is a wall of text! Appreciate the effort made, but really, couldn't you make it a bit more formatted? There are guides like this one here with too less info on the other hand, but yours is just an overload... all I ask about is a golden mean, is it too much to ask for? LoL

Hello thank you for your input. I don’t play frequently any more so this isn’t much of a WiP as it used to be. I think I originally wrote this three-four years ago. As for the formatting I wrote this with the newbie player in mind so there is likely some ancillary information that you do not need. I know it is a wall of text so I would suggest using the table of contents along with the search function if you are looking for specific info. Thank you for reading my guide, sorry about the broken links
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
[Image: ks9xXfy.jpg]
Helpful!
Thank You
Added, thanks a lot!
Another bug is that the +range talent is currently not working against players. Getting out ranged by shadow priests and elemental shaman is a regular thing here.
Also hunter's mark on rogues is buggy, if they are fully spec'd for stealth you won't be able to see them at a decent distance.
()macewind Wrote: Another bug is that the +range talent is currently not working against players. Getting out ranged by shadow priests and elemental shaman is a regular thing here.
Also hunter's mark on rogues is buggy, if they are fully spec'd for stealth you won't be able to see them at a decent distance.

ahh dang I knew something was wrong with Hunter's Mark versus stealth rogues.