Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
1.12 Hunter PvP Guide!
Good call, added to my list to update on the next edit, thank you sir!
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
[Image: ks9xXfy.jpg]
gj bone maybe i can run into some challenging hunter duels now )))))))
- Salazir
(Bzt Hunter)
(Bzt Fisher)
[Image: YDRJu]
oh god how is salazir back on the forums?
(Bzt Fisher- come at me when u catch a 103 pound mightfish)
(Salazir best hunter 2017 once he learns to click flaag he will be unstappable)

P.S. Salazir, it's a 10% commission off the top for cooking ur fishes, which rises by 5% every 25 fish after the first 50 I cook.
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
crY i just eat uncOok fish yUm
[Image: YDRJu]
Since I haven't been active in a while, I'll try to replace the old links that are no longer functional and ideally expand on the macros guide/add new addon links. Any resources would be appreciated.
(01-08-2017, 09:42 PM)Phocus26 Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKf8w7DDIMc

Not very long but, by far the best vanilla hunter pvp there is IMO.  Would suggest including it, Master Angler.

I like how this is considered the best Hunter.

1. Insignia/Scattershot macro
2. FeignDeath/IceTrap macro
3. Helmet/Pet macro

lmao down syndrome class it's pathetic that you even write a guide for this shit

reflecting frost nova btw
Thanks for the constructive criticism!
(04-12-2019, 08:12 AM)jnieb Wrote:
(01-08-2017, 09:42 PM)Phocus26 Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKf8w7DDIMc

Not very long but, by far the best vanilla hunter pvp there is IMO.  Would suggest including it, Master Angler.

I like how this is considered the best Hunter.

1. Insignia/Scattershot macro
2. FeignDeath/IceTrap macro
3. Helmet/Pet macro

lmao down syndrome class it's pathetic that you even write a guide for this shit

reflecting frost nova btw

Makes a forum account to make one post on a guide about a class he doesn't like.

Classic.
"Any day above ground is a good day" ~ Leslie Feltham (Poppy)
Mfw you reported my posts and they actually got deleted? Petty _af_ sister shook
Don’t worry Mostar, if you check the previous comments and the guide you will see that it is actually a previous version that was reuploaded! No reporting necessary but I was hoping to get some good feedback on this one Smile