<WHATEVER WERE AWESOME>
I wouldn't bother with this guild. what other ppl mentioned about them gearing their friends first.
Also their leadership is clueless and plain bad.
There are reasons you were kicked from the guild.
Breaking server rules and then flaming me on world chat. No, I was never going to invite you back like you were begging me to do. Kindly move along and leave the guild alone as they aren't affiliated with your situation.
()johnygt7 Wrote: I wouldn't bother with this guild. what other ppl mentioned about them gearing their friends first.
Also their leadership is clueless and plain bad.

who wouldnt want a retard from report section in their guild? u dont deserve to be in a guild, you idiotic piece of trash.
terrible guild avoid
...-11 reputation...
kfcs iq is lower than an onions...
Clean this up, there's no reason to bring the banter here. This is guild recruitment, not guild bashing.
lol someone woke in th wrong side of the bed
can confirm i joined this guild run with some guildies BWL the leader (officer of guild) casually took all the item he felt is "res" to him regardless whether nothing about was said before ??? i then left group and he just said "goodbye lol" in gchat and kicked me for leaving them alone
DO NOT JOIN THIS GUILD MASSIVE ABUSE
()behindulol Wrote: can confirm i joined this guild run with some guildies BWL the leader (officer of guild) casually took all the item he felt is "res" to him regardless whether nothing about was said before ??? i then left group and he just said "goodbye lol" in gchat and kicked me for leaving them alone
DO NOT JOIN THIS GUILD MASSIVE ABUSE

Who was this officer in question? If you're going to make such a bold claim.