Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Dear Retro..
(04-02-2017, 07:08 AM)LeMinistre Wrote: I'm glad so many people came to share their opinions on the subject!

Even though I find myself disagreeing with some people, good points have been brought up both for or against alt looting.

I would've kept the debate going, but april's fools come to an end and if we are to discover that this was no joke then I think that the flaws mentioned by those in disagreement of this removal must be addressed in some way.

In order to keep this discussion constructive I will refrain myself from answering all the arguments opposing my point of view and will direct you toward this new suggestion that I hope the devs will consider because, as with all the suggestion I made, I hope this will bring Retro to another level and in turn will help the community grow.

To anyone that might have been offended, please accept my most sincere apologies, as I didn't mean to hurt anyone's feeling, but to voice out my opinion regarding this matter as I don't see 5m naxx without alt loots flourishing in the next months and felt robbed of something that I should have not took for granted and grew accustomed to over my time on retro and I have no right to tell the devs how to do their job.

Thank you for your time.

Following my recent reply on another thread I find myself obliged to add this useless line of text for this discussion to be on top of this forum's section.

That last bit....
What a fancy bump
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
[Image: ks9xXfy.jpg]
Retro wow just rose in my eyes <3
finally
we did it fam http://retro-wow.com/forum/showthread.ph...5#pid18535
(04-04-2017, 01:32 PM)Kawa Wrote: we did it fam http://retro-wow.com/forum/showthread.ph...5#pid18535

Victory!

Many thanks to retro-staff for considering the community's opinion on the matter!
yes i alrdy upvoted kelzo profile)
Alt-looting added back to the live realm, as it was before.

I will close the thread.

Thank you all for your patience.
[Image: SGuVwB1.jpg]