Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Dear Retro..
yea i'm done here, i'll "fuck off". I just hope you don't behave that way in real life with people you don't know.
You are in the server for a pretty long time now, it's sad that you threat people like total trash.

Cya.
(04-01-2017, 06:08 PM)walenkryx Wrote: So yea, ipoly and leministre bring bad argument or argument that only concern them and only them (and there 4 friends).

Idc what others got to say, and I don't care if they bash each other lol. Everyone here is talking about disabling alt loot, and thinking logically, how it will help the server, and how it won't. Let me set an example of how pve would go if alt loot is disabled (April fools right?)

Player "Turd" starts server off as a prot tank, to start getting raids going. (Pve)
Turd can't do anymore pve because he is saved on the raids he needs. 
Turd wants to pvp but doesn't have bis gear and gets rofl'stomped by brainless gnomes and hemo rogue spammers
Turd makes a shaman
Turd gets one shotted by a bis mage that casted 1 frostbolt 
Turd logs off

Thats how it would be in pvp, see the difference? The bis plyrs alredy have their gear, by alt looting. They never left extra loot on the floor to despawn. Now they have to log on every reset, do raids, repeat it 2x months to gear the chars they love. 

Eventually they will get bored, which is obv, and they will do what this guy does http://retro-wow.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=7805 then leave the server

We are not bashing, we are just having a conflict. If you feel that you get offended, don't cry about it, go ahead and leave the internet. This does not concern us, it concerns the community. This is the only vanilla server I play on, you play on a lot of different ones so you can do what ever you want

Point is, population will decrease if this is a rule, because 99% of this server doesn't do naxx "for fun" unless its calder's group.

ps if this is a joke, kelzo did get the entire server to be mad cuz of this alt loot stuff lol
[Image: SZSbk12.jpg]
Only people who act like it.

And I don't mind being rude to someone who ignores logic and bring up fake facts and bad assumptions.
first trashtalk with 0 arguments, then when i leave the post you change tactic and say its not trashtalk its just "the internet" and start being civilized and less rude.

you can talk to yourself now, and keep your manipulative way of talking for yourself, i don't buy it. And any guy with a brain sees it.

All i was trying to do was to convince you of something, now you will just have nobody else to talk to, except piston if he s willing to waste his time.
(04-01-2017, 06:40 PM)walenkryx Wrote: first trashtalk with 0 arguments, then when i leave the post you change tactic and say its not trashtalk its just "the internet" and start being civilized and less rude.

you can talk to yourself now, and keep your manipulative way of talking for yourself, i don't buy it. And any guy with a brain sees it

I thought you said you would fuck off, but you keep coming back.
(04-01-2017, 06:40 PM)walenkryx Wrote: first trashtalk with 0 arguments, then when i leave the post you change tactic and say its not trashtalk its just "the internet" and start being civilized and less rude.

you can talk to yourself now, and keep your manipulative way of talking for yourself, i don't buy it. And any guy with a brain sees it.

All i was trying to do was to convince you of something, now you will just have nobody else to talk to,  except piston if he s willing to waste his time.

everyone you don't like in this post does not support this idea, but everyone u like (1 person) supports this post. xD 

nice way to end the argument you started too, "omg im being bashed so much idk wat 2 say plis halp crYyyYYYy"
Ipoly actually being logical

Nice fool

Assuming this is not April fools there is not much we can do but complain now, so let's look at some positives instead of arguing semantics
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
[Image: ks9xXfy.jpg]
(04-01-2017, 07:16 PM)Gnawbone Wrote: Ipoly actually being logical

Nice fool

Assuming this is not April fools there is not much we can do but complain now, so let's look at some positives instead of arguing semantics

Nah. Not gonna kneel and accept this without a fight. Especially when there is absolutely no logic behind this.

Removing alt looting from a fun serv saying alt looting is not blizzlike, but you can get zg enchants / recipe tokens from azhsara,  pvp tokens to get pvp gear,  buy gear and it's crossfaction pvp/raids with 5m raids encounter. "logic"

Not like I can win vs devs if this is a real thing, but I can disagree and say why here so they know that people don't like it.
(04-01-2017, 07:28 PM)LeMinistre Wrote:
(04-01-2017, 07:16 PM)Gnawbone Wrote: Ipoly actually being logical

Nice fool

Nah. Not gonna kneel and accept this without a fight. Especially when there is absolutely no logic behind this.

Removing alt looting from a fun serv saying alt looting is not blizzlike, but you can get zg enchants / recipe tokens from azhsara,  pvp tokens to get pvp gear,  buy gear and it's crossfaction pvp/raids with 5m raids encounter. "logic"

Not like I can win vs devs if this is a real thing, but I can disagree and say why here so they know that people don't like it.

Its just an opinion, but most of the server wants alt looting enabled. It just helps the new comers because the old players already got their gear, before this rule invented. If it is a blizzlike rule, you might as well add it 40 man only because that is blizzlike lol
Fair enough leministre, nothing will change if you don't voice your opinion

I don't feel strongly either way about this issue since I don't have many Alts

But I think a larger issue here is not alt loot being disabled, but rather instances being inflexible with group comps: i.e. You can't really casually solo heal naxx on some classes
So my question to you is this: would adding maybe say ten man naxx or changing some boss fights to allow other classes sans paladin to heal/dps effectively change you opinion on alt looting?
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
[Image: ks9xXfy.jpg]