That quest, best. 'nuff said.
[Image: ubRkvot.jpg]
Stroke my pet pls
[Image: 2h5dWD6.jpg]
Azeroth.
[Image: hRrHJ0c.jpg]
Casual reading
[Image: iYlEllX.jpg]
Sometimes it's best to just sit and watch the work and detail put into this game over 9 years ago Smile
[Image: 2wi83HY.jpg]
Other times it's best to quick-burn that fight so you don't get burned yourself (by a room full of mad,angry dworves )
[Image: dhwazXr.jpg]
And other times it's best to take your time and hunt down the prize at the top ( or lurking depths of the lordaeron ruins in my case )

So then, for the better or the worse these are maybe, maybe not my last posts
[Image: ycwTTQq.jpg]
Looks Like Adam's grown a tail, must be from that patchwerk in duskwood.
[Image: vDs3DAF.jpg]
Sometimes it's just not worth KungFu Fighting, why not dance instead
[Image: KPspfdV.jpg]
And the infamous cross-faction BGs brought a revelation anew, maybe a measley 10k gold to have a premade at your feet
[Image: G5wDEmO.jpg]
In the heart of othe jungle, venture awaits, cliff-jumping, live-saving all the wondrous perks of being an adventurer
[Image: BlZbG27.jpg]
And so I'm sad to present what my friends over skype occupy themselves with, ruining Ony prequests, slaying great kings of men...

[Image: RV7vRsv.jpg]
Never amazed
[Image: 5WA5E4b.jpg]
Never awed, only in WoW are there pokemon fights of such scale !
[Image: dysemwM.jpg]
Yet our poor comrades in arms are nonetheless left to fester over the gluttony of undeads.
[Image: vBWvOT3.jpg]
Not to mention the use and abuse of our dummies ! One life they have ,and that which they spend relentlessly and mercilessly beaten and healed, and bruised and beaten again.
[Image: 0RRKwmw.jpg]
I did promise this server i'll acquire MY Felstriker legit one day, there you have it.
[Image: 3TTgHPo.jpg]
Dem crits, goodie goodie oh
[Image: qX225P2.jpg]
Well now, wouldn't you love Ashbringer on a hunter ? And the prover "any weapon is a hunter weapon !"
[Image: mWO1Ubj.jpg]
Lastly but not foremost, the beauty of hiding out in the open, thank you retro-wow for providing such an environment, community, platform and gameplay for us vanilla junkies.
See y'all in Azeroth if not IRL someday Smile
Iacopo off
[Image: CqYRF5e.jpg]
cat shield
Watch out iacopo has been known for hacking on feenix servers
Sup with that UI Rooda? That is a clusterf***
()Oprawinfury Wrote: Sup with that UI Rooda? That is a clusterf***

slowly working on it my new ui is alot nicer
It just looks hard to play like that O.o
Obviously a pve ui opra ))