Disable Alt Looting
()CharlyD Wrote: Row against alt looting? ahahahahah

What ? think everyone is loot whore like you .
why do u think its cool to put down my buddy Row?

hes a kind dude go reconsider your hostility and the real source of it
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
[Image: ks9xXfy.jpg]
()Gnawbone Wrote: why do u think its cool to put down my buddy Row?

Because he acts like he's an allmighty god and when his team wins bg it's because he's carrying everyone, but when he loses he blames the whole team and tells them they suck kek.

Also because a bis with buffs and flasks everytime he does bgs saying eveybody sucks when he kills them makes me wanna puke.
()LeMinistre Wrote:

Because he acts like he's an allmighty god and when his team wins bg it's because he's carrying everyone, but when he loses he blames the whole team and tells them they suck kek.

Also because a bis with buffs and flasks everytime he does bgs saying eveybody sucks when he kills them makes me wanna puke.

So why do u think its cool to put down my buddy Row?
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
()walenkryx Wrote:

Row vs Ipolylol. Fat kid battling against a kid, aka ipolylol. Battle of Alt+F4
[Image: SZSbk12.jpg]
the alt f4 are real in the video indeed
()Gnawbone Wrote:
()LeMinistre Wrote:

So why do u think its cool to put down my buddy Row?

Who says I think it's cool?

I'm just saying why I don't really like the guy.

Also coming back with the same question.. seriously? I thought you had better communication skills..
its called
a joke!
()Gnawbone Wrote: its called
a joke!

Ok hahahah.. sry got a slow brain