Nerf Molten Core
not going to discuss any longer on that post that seems to awake some passion into people; but i just think mc is a content that if made more attractive, could bring another cool and long content to retrowow.
I just care about the amount of content mc represents for players in the server, and rn not many of them are doing it. wich is a waste imo; retrowow allready doesnt have unlimited content so whatever can be use should be use as efficiently
as possible, with the purpose of attracting as many people as possible. Mc doesnt do the job rn.
mb i'm wrong tho, and more ppl do mc since the last few months tho, but dont think so
()walenkryx Wrote: not going to discuss any longer on that post that seems to awake some passion into people; but i just think mc is a content that if made more attractive, could bring another cool and long content to retrowow.
I just care about the amount of content mc represents for players in the server, and rn not many of them are doing it. wich is a waste imo; retrowow allready doesnt have unlimited content so whatever can be use should be use as efficiently
as possible, with the purpose of attracting as many people as possible. Mc doesnt do the job rn.
mb i'm wrong tho, and more ppl do mc since the last few months tho, but dont think so

but you just did
you're smart
()walenkryx Wrote: but i just think mc is a content that if made more attractive, could bring another cool and long content to retrowow.

what?
[Image: SZSbk12.jpg]
()LeMinistre Wrote:
()modnar Wrote:  if anything the TF farm bosses should be upscaled in difficulty and the rest of the raid should stay as is.

So the starters can't complete MC anymore which is the first 40m raid you should be doing if you follow the normal gear progression curve... "logic"
Okay so you're braindamaged. 
1. Starters can ALREADY complete molten-core as-is, the TF bosses are jokes and can be 3 manned in starter gear, a buff to them wouldn't hurt the system as is
2. It's not a 40 man raid you stupid it's a 5 man
3. BWL and AQ40 are both easier, take less time to clear, and reward better gear, so if you follow the normal gear progression curve..."logic" would answer that you skip MC entirely. 
4. You're mentally inferior to me so stop trying to start shit you can't finish.
5. no1cares
6. cryyy
()modnar Wrote:
()LeMinistre Wrote:
()modnar Wrote:  if anything the TF farm bosses should be upscaled in difficulty and the rest of the raid should stay as is.

So the starters can't complete MC anymore which is the first 40m raid you should be doing if you follow the normal gear progression curve... "logic"
Okay so you're braindamaged. 
1. Starters can ALREADY complete molten-core as-is, the TF bosses are jokes and can be 3 manned in starter gear, a buff to them wouldn't hurt the system as is
2. It's not a 40 man raid you stupid it's a 5 man
3. BWL and AQ40 are both easier, take less time to clear, and reward better gear, so if you follow the normal gear progression curve..."logic" would answer that you skip MC entirely. 
4. You're mentally inferior to me so stop trying to start shit you can't finish.
5. no1cares
6. cryyy

1. Learn to read. I'm not denying this at any point. The fact that you can't figure that out by yourself results in #4 to be a false statement.
2. Thanks for stating the obvious.
3. I'm gonna write it down for you because you seems to lack the intellectuall qualities required for proper reasoning.. doing BWL and AQ40 before MC is not normal. Vanilla's gear progression starts with Mc, ZG and AQ20. And if you come up with "this is retro you shithead" then you missed the whole point of this thread and proves again that #4 os just a lie you tell yourself to feel better.
4. You're gonna need to come up with something better then that.
5. Indeed
6. I don't mean to make you cry but you're so easy to make fun of and your shit attitude overall on forums makes me enjoy seeing you cry.
Kbye
Okay so Le"buttmad"istre, if you could read you'd see how the whole "starters being able to 3-4 man MC" conversation went down, and if it was so obvious that it's a 5 man, why exactly did you call it a 40 man? Just call it a raid fam.
If you actually think the majority of the playerbase cares about legitimate vanilla blizzlike gear progression, you're higher than me right now, and that's a pretty difficult feat to accomplish.
Why would you ever take the difficult route in a pvp only server, especially if you're new. You want to get as much gear/gold as you can as a new player, not waste time for nostalgia's sake.
>you couldn't come up with something better than that.
>he was referring to you crying. heres a tissue 4 ur tears qt
[hit wrong button delete pls it wont let me cryyy]
Lemini vs Modnar round 19!!!
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
[Image: ks9xXfy.jpg]
()Gnawbone Wrote: Lemini vs Modnar round 19!!!
[Image: SZSbk12.jpg]