Adventurers Seeking Quests!
Hello, so both me and two of my (irl) friends were planning on getting back onto a private server, it's been a few years, but we just loved the idea of the old-school raids turned into 5-mans. Will be trying out server tonight so hopefully won't be corpse camped by rogues or nothing... They're coming gotta go! 
()diremaw Wrote: Hello, so both me and two of my (irl) friends were planning on getting back onto a private server, it's been a few years, but we just loved the idea of the old-school raids turned into 5-mans. Will be trying out server tonight so hopefully won't be corpse camped by rogues or nothing... They're coming gotta go! 

i havent logged in for months, but cmon..... id log specially for u my new friends to corpse camp u a bit 
Mosfet - Gnome 
()modzeljr Wrote:
()diremaw Wrote: Hello, so both me and two of my (irl) friends were planning on getting back onto a private server, it's been a few years, but we just loved the idea of the old-school raids turned into 5-mans. Will be trying out server tonight so hopefully won't be corpse camped by rogues or nothing... They're coming gotta go! 

i havent logged in for months, but cmon..... id log specially for u my new friends to corpse camp u a bit 

LOL a gnome
I am seeking innocent adventurers to accompany me while I mine ore. In return I can forge you some basic armor and weapons. I hope to gather the upstanding members of the community together against the murderers who live in the woods.
снять квартиру на братиславской срочно продать квартиру в москве шаболовская аренда квартир люберцы без посредников
Website