Priests extras!
This is to enlight those who not know. For those who know this is just a repeat of already known knowledge. This is not a show off and the opponents in the videos are just actors. The intention ,  and i hope i share it with people here is to see that the community develop in their skills , that they get the gear they desire and to create a good arena for pvpers aswell as pve. The thread will probably contain bad written english but enough said about that.
I will not make a pvp-guide in how to play a Priest or Shadow Priest. This is for new players rolling priest and just basic info about the racial extras spells that follow the following races and the mechanics of them.
Dwarf can train two extra spells :
Fear Ward                            (since dwarf is the most chosen race for priest (ally) , fearward is nothing new)
100 mana
30 yd range
Instant 30 sec cooldown
Wards the friendly target against Fear.
The next Fear effect used against the target will fail, using up the ward. Lasts 10 min.
Desperate Prayer                                   (nothing to add here , the information is clear , long cd timer)
Rank 7
Instant
Instantly heals the caster for 1324 to 1563.

theTroll has two aswell :
Hex of Weakness           (I leave this blank and can be open for comments)
Rank 6
240 mana
30 yd range
Instant
Weakens the target enemy, reducing damage caused by 20 and reducing the effectiveness of any healing by 20%. Lasts 2 min.

Shadowguard                               (Interesting with high amount of shadowpower)
Rank 6
250 mana
Instant
The caster is surrounded by shadows. When a spell, melee or ranged attack hits the caster, the attacker will be struck for 116 Shadow damage. Attackers can only be damaged once every few seconds. This damage causes no threat. 3 charges. Lasts 10 min.
notice:
* This effect come first when all form of absorbs is gone
* Can create a blackout on the opponent
* However does not stack with Vampyric Embrace

The night ELF has also two spells :

Elune's Grace                      
Rank 5
240 mana
Instant
Reduces ranged damage taken by 95 and increases chance to dodge by 10% for 15 sec.

Starshards                       ( Suddenly the night elf priest has 3 schools of magic to work with)
Rank 7
350 mana
30 yd range
ChanneledInstant
Rains starshards down on the enemy target's head, causing 936 Arcane damage over 6 sec.
notice :
* ZG-Trinket doesnt respond to the spell  
* Works in Shadowform
* If a target try to go LOS shards will still rain  
* Dont u find the trainer? Go to Dolanaar u find it    

Human Priest
Desperate Prayer                                   (We have seen this before , Humans share it with dwarfs)
Rank 7
Instant
Instantly heals the caster for 1324 to 1563.

Feedback             (Druids , Elf - Priests , and Mages look up! )  
Rank 5
580 mana
Instant
The priest becomes surrounded with anti-magic energy. Any successful spell cast against the priest will burn 105 of the attacker's Mana, causing 1 Shadow damage for each point of Mana burned. Lasts 15 sec.
notice:
* Of some reason Retro-wow can only offer up to rank 3 (at rank 3 u get  54 of the attacker's Mana, causing 1 Shadow damage for each point of Mana burned.
* Yes it can create a blackout

Undead Priest

Devouring Plague          (Use it with wisdom!)
Rank 6
985 mana
30 yd range
Instant
Afflicts the target with a disease that causes 904 Shadow damage over 24 sec. Damage caused by the Devouring Plague heals the caster.

Touch of Weakness               (All u need is 2 spells!)
Rank 6
195 mana
Instant
The next melee attack on the caster will cause 64 Shadow damage and reduce the damage caused by the attacker by 20 for 120 sec.
notice :
*Can create a blackout
*Works with Vampyric Embrace
*Is the most lethal spell i ever worked with!

Sorry for all hammering (trying to find that glitch for vampyric embrace)

I hope it helped ! If u have any more questions , ideas or comments or want to ask me something just pm me in game. The thread is long enough and the information has now coming to its end!
/toppkek
Nice mini-guide, should help a lot of people stop spamming priests asking why they dont have certain spells.
i'm going to be a dick and ask if you could put a note that starshards can be channeled through LoS if you cast it before they LoS
thank you Mamey for clearing this up!
Just read this guide, awesome/thanks for the read <3
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
[Image: ks9xXfy.jpg]
Any 1 can give me some advise how to deal with all of that wars ? Alredy have try as some tanking gear but yea still cant deal with em
Thanks and sory for english
Loove you all !
Is Shadowguard available on Retro Wow?
Nice guide, thank you a lot!
In case you were searching for some help with Classic dungeons, visit this page.
Yes skiba. It’s in under city from the trainer.
...Thank You!
Thank you for the useful guide! I'm really grateful for this