Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Unpopular Opinion: Disable Premades
Disable Premades for newcomers and better PVP
Interesting suggestions would this be a permanent change?
I agree that premades should be disabled, thankfully this server doesn't seem to have a large issue with them yet. Premades stomping pugs is another thing that ruined the official game for many.
+

I don't think premades are much of a problem currently but I would not mind if they where shut down, again.
How would they go about implementing something like this? How do you tell what's a premade?
Shaman Tank Livestream: twitch.tv/caperfin
[Image: 46131.jpg?1636578693]
(10-31-2021, 09:48 PM)Yutilk Wrote: How would they go about implementing something like this? How do you tell what's a premade?

A premade is a group/raid that queues for BGs together, preventing this from happening is done by forcing solo-queuing, the same way you can't join Alterac Valley as a group.

The GMs have disabled premades before and know how to do it.
(10-31-2021, 10:05 PM)mentos987 Wrote:
(10-31-2021, 09:48 PM)Yutilk Wrote: How would they go about implementing something like this? How do you tell what's a premade?

A premade is a group/raid that queues for BGs together, preventing this from happening is done by forcing solo-queuing, the same way you can't join Alterac Valley as a group.

The GMs have disabled premades before and know how to do it.
ohh I understand now. Yeah they should definitely look into it then.
Shaman Tank Livestream: twitch.tv/caperfin
[Image: 46131.jpg?1636578693]
(09-19-2021, 09:08 AM)petr1des Wrote: Disable Premades for newcomers and better PVP

No, this is completely cucked. Get better at the game.