[EU-PvE/PvP] <MONSTERS> [Horde] Classic
**[EU-PvE/PvP] <MONSTERS> [Horde] are currently recruiting for social enthusiasts for the upcoming Classic WoW launch which is coming soon.**
**About Us:**
- We are a PvE, PvP and social guild, striving for fun and social interaction.
- Our main goal is to progress through raid content with a hardcore mindset.
- We will also encourage Dungeons, Group levelling, PvP massively and possibly some role-playing. 
**What We Provide: **
- Dungeon, Levelling and PvP Pre-mades.
- Serious and efficient raid environment with great fun along the way. 
- A social and fun environment which shares a strong and friendly community.
- We share knowledge about classes, stats, PvP and other Classic WoW information.
- A nice and fun raiding environment, led by an experienced raid-leader with leading PvE raids. 
**What Are We looking For:** 
- Exceptional and stable players with high availability to join our 40man raid roster.
- A person who understands that his/her performance, attendance and attitude directly reflects their importance.
- Dedicated and friendly enthusiastic players, a person that is willing to help other people around, someone you can really rely on. 
Note: Applications will be mandatory to enter the guild's raid-roster.
**Raiding Information:** 
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday  19.00 - 23.00. BST (British Summer Time)
- Loot will be handled via Loot Council.
- Raiding with full guild raid, having consumables, pre-BiS gear, enchants, world buffs, required addons, key-bindings and macros as-well.

*We are currently recruiting players who are able to prove their dedication to their class, helping out other people and players that want an awesome Classic WoW experience - https://discord.gg/QKADZeX
New link - https://discord.gg/xywNjvc
Ben.
Loot Council, ouch!
()mentos987 Wrote: Loot Council, ouch!

DKP is the only way to go
"Any day above ground is a good day" ~ Leslie Feltham (Poppy)
friend council on retro pls ((
I would never join a guild with loot council on every item. Only thing that should be loot counciled is legendary weapons because Thunderfury is too OP on a main tank to not have and Sulfuras belongs only to people who have farmed the mats ahead of time.
()kfcrampage Wrote: I would never join a guild with loot council on every item. Only thing that should be loot counciled is legendary weapons because Thunderfury is too OP on a main tank to not have and Sulfuras belongs only to people who have farmed the mats ahead of time.

In my experience raiding, Loot Councils just divided guilds.
It is my opinion that a structured based DKP system is the best - one that focuses on rewarding progression rather than just showing up for the stuff on clear. The players that contributed to the initial success should have the most DKP, they grinded it out so you can benefit.
Basically, you rank encounters based on relative difficulty. If you kill Luci, that's 3 DKP because she's on farm. We only just killed Razorgore for the first time last week, so we are rewarding 30 DKP for all Razorgore kills until we down Vael for the first time. First time Vael kill is worth 50 DKP, next kill will be 40 DKP and stay 40 DKP until we clear Broodlord. (This is a hypothetical, but you get the idea). Or if a night of progression isn't going well (wipes, etc) award the players for sticking it out (say 10 DKP per hour because you're dealing with progression night and getting 0 loot).
Now obviously for roles like a Main Tank, you make special reservations, but the players should understand that's for the benefit of the entire guild.
Also too, there's been moments where I've passed on a item to another player even though I had the DKP for it. Basically you can have DKP and still discuss why someone should get an item over another (focusing on the benefit of the entire group versus my single benefit - perhaps it does increase my output, but maybe it increases another players output by a larger margin).
I'm not saying Loot Councils can't work, but you have to have a good level headed group of guys running it, otherwise people get upset. That's why I think DKP + special reservations is the way to go.
"Any day above ground is a good day" ~ Leslie Feltham (Poppy)