Retro Travelers Backpack
()rusty1186 Wrote: Possible to make the backpack purchasable with Vote Points, like 200 vp per bag. or maybe 100

I play this warr called Xranton
and
as a warrior I got a lot of gear like as a tank, the frost one, +firedmg, maxthreat maxdeff maxhp fury ms maniac all the stuff
and
I would really appreciate if I could exceed my 128 bags slots limit rn in such a casual way like votepoints

much love
[Image: ximg.php?fid=98034626]
()Tivis Wrote:
()rusty1186 Wrote: Possible to make the backpack purchasable with Vote Points, like 200 vp per bag. or maybe 100

I play this warr called Xranton
and
as a warrior I got a lot of gear like as a tank, the frost one, +firedmg, maxthreat maxdeff maxhp fury ms maniac all the stuff
and
I would really appreciate if I could exceed my 128 bags slots limit rn in such a casual way like votepoints

much love

+1
Huh
Are we able to carry more than one of these traveler's backpacks? I see in-game that the bags are unique.
()Shaylara Wrote: Are we able to carry more than one of these traveler's backpacks? I see in-game that the bags are unique.

No idea, I dont have one..doesnt show up as unique in the shop. Hopefully we can equip more than one
Huh
Bump :D :D:
Huh
Pls GM make it possible, we love you. 
Bump - Need support
Huh
[Image: ximg.php?fid=10541178]
[Image: ximg.php?fid=98034626]
I use backpacks more often. Since I have to walk around the city a lot and I carry a lot of things with me: water, a change of clothes, a snack, a book, and so on. When it comes to effective daily carrying of everything necessary, a variety of urban backpacks immediately come to mind.A backpack is the best option, since many of them have increased capacity, the ability to organize things stored inside, ergonomic design and significant strength. I have a lot of backpacks for different occasions. I usually order them on backpacks. global.