Adding Corrupted Songflower in Hyjal Mall
Suggestion:
Add 10 or X number of "Corrupted Songflower" in Hyjal Mall, specifically around the newly added Queen of Azshara statue. 
Reason for request:
Cleansing Corrupted Songflower gives a nice raid buff, similar to DMF buff. It would be convenient to have this buff more easily available
Rationale for request:
GMs put Sayge directly in Hyjal Mall and eliminated any inconvenience getting the buff, I would see this suggestion as similar.
What I am NOT requesting:
Make people have to do the quest chain
Still make people pay the reagent cost (i.e. the need to still visit Felwood separately)
Concluding remarks:
Still make people put in the pre-work to get the quest and an assortment of reagents when needed. But allow the buff to be more easily used than requiring a TP and flight path while also decorating the unused part of Hyjal Mall.
And why not a dragonslayer buffer?
Hmm, I am on the fence about this. I do not think that raiding was meant to be done with w-buffs but gms said that they used them when they playtested, so I guess this is fair.
()mentos987 Wrote: And why not a dragonslayer buffer?
Hmm, I am on the fence about this. I do not think that raiding was meant to be done with w-buffs but gms said that they used them when they playtested, so I guess this is fair.

Replies:
1. Corrupted Songflower exists as an any-time buff. I'm not saying to remove the "pay cost" (reagent) that still would be farmed in Felwood. Just to add a convenience of being able to hand-in in Hyjal than Porting Darnassus, flying to Felwood. It doesn't provide "free buffs" but the convenience of a buff.
- And any argument retort that it would be used. Yes, it would. Also requiring people to still go to Felwood, just not before raids but more on downtime. It makes more use of vanilla content.
2. My proposal is based on DMF being present in the mall already. 
3. "Why not dragonslayer" - Because it has a "finite pay cost" (limited head per char) and a "global effect" (giving buff to others, not just the payer of the cost)

--------------------------------------
Separate conversation: Should there be DMF Buff. IMO no, as it's a "world event" specific buff and is abusable with .duelmod on to bypass the 2hr limit. 
My suggestion is just providing an "anytime buff" for "one person" with a specific "pay cost" to be conveniently placed that avoids ports and flight paths.
()Archaeus Wrote: Suggestion:
Add 10 or X number of "Corrupted Songflower" in Hyjal Mall, specifically around the newly added Queen of Azshara statue. 
Reason for request:
Cleansing Corrupted Songflower gives a nice raid buff, similar to DMF buff. It would be convenient to have this buff more easily available
Rationale for request:
GMs put Sayge directly in Hyjal Mall and eliminated any inconvenience getting the buff, I would see this suggestion as similar.
Still make people pay the reagent cost (i.e. the need to still visit Felwood separately)
Concluding remarks:
Still make people put in the pre-work to get the quest and an assortment of reagents when needed. But allow the buff to be more easily used than requiring a TP and flight path while also decorating the unused part of Hyjal Mall.

tbh i think making dmf up 24/7 was a mistake aswell, with the server full t3 and half the pop flasked 24/7 i dont think we need to add more buffs for the already incredibly overgeared population
hi im gay irl
()mcgank Wrote:
()Archaeus Wrote: Suggestion:
Reason for request:
Rationale for request:
Concluding remarks:

tbh i think making dmf up 24/7 was a mistake aswell, with the server full t3 and half the pop flasked 24/7 i dont think we need to add more buffs for the already incredibly overgeared population

Again, it's not "more buffs". It's making an already present, available anytime buff just not require porting/flying to get. I'd still keep the reagent cost and need to make Felwood trips to farm for said buff. Just  to not require a trip as part of a pre-raid preparation.
Also, the buff stills requires the "attunement quest" and "reagents" so it's not like this would be an omnipresent buff at all like DMF.
No dragonslayer then. But how about Zg flasks turn ins? The ones rewarded by this quest: https://classicdb.ch/?quest=8243
If we move that char to the mall we may even get a bit of a market for Zg rep items. Could be good for the server.
()mentos987 Wrote: No dragonslayer then. But how about Zg flasks turn ins? The ones rewarded by this quest: https://classicdb.ch/?quest=8243
If we move that char to the mall we may even get a bit of a market for Zg rep items. Could be good for the server.

Could be, not a bad idea. And if GMs wanted, I could see an argument also putting it in Azshara Crater alongside ZG and DMF. Thus still being convenient but also helping to encourage doing the RW Azshara Crater attunement and helping people "discover" RW content.
Hello,
I like this suggestion and I have added Omen, Rin'wosho the Trader & Altar of Zanza, and 5 Corrupted Songflowers to Azshara Crater. Check behind the home camp for the new features.