Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An apology
We've all been there m8, while I don't feel like you personally owe me an apology I respect what you're saying here
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
[Image: ks9xXfy.jpg]
Lol this is getting cringy
(04-12-2017, 11:19 PM)hellpatrol Wrote: Lol this is getting cringy

Stop trying to be edgy to get attention from normscum. You are at the end of the day their laughing and mocking stock.
I've seen normies get auto repelled with just one edgy response. It can work either way.
Attempt to imagine having an offline social life and building friendships
I would never be friends with Chads, females, or most normies
I could never be a friend of a normie who is in a relationship or is extroverted because I couldn't stand listening to him talk
The rare introverted beta normies I wouldn't completely hate would never be friends with me
I wouldn't be friends with any extroverted normie-ish incels because they annoy me
I could only be friends with autistic, asocial incels as they are the only people I can relate to
We would get together and sit in silence staring at the floor and be relieved when after three hours of drinking one of us finally manages to speak up and suggest we all just go back to our homes and never try this again
Point 6. would never actually happen cause no one would leave their house in the first place

cringy yet?
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
Thats cringy plus tryhard
(04-12-2017, 11:34 PM)hellpatrol Wrote: Thats cringy plus tryhard

nice mission accomplished
(04-12-2017, 11:22 PM)Gnawbone Wrote: Stop trying to be edgy to get attention from normscum. You are at the end of the day their laughing and mocking stock.  I've seen normies get auto repelled with just one edgy response. It can work either way.
Attempt to imagine having an offline social life and building friendships
I would never be friends with Chads, females, or most normies
I could never be a friend of a normie who is in a relationship or is extroverted because I couldn't stand listening to him talk
The rare introverted beta normies I wouldn't completely hate would never be friends with me
I wouldn't be friends with any extroverted normie-ish incels because they annoy me
I could only be friends with autistic, asocial incels as they are the only people I can relate to
We would get together and sit in silence staring at the floor and be relieved when after three hours of drinking one of us finally manages to speak up and suggest we all just go back to our homes and never try this again
Point 6. would never actually happen cause no one would leave their house in the first place

[Image: you-sir-are-a-genius-meme-61263.jpg]
You've just been visited by the master memer/pranked and the shitposting postfarmer
Copy and paste this and post it to 25 other threads or else you will suffer 5 year of being pranked and made a meme and have bad post count (ask sunqt he did not heed this warning and is now a meme)