Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Famous plyr nick names
Sorry I got a little too personal there<3
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
[Image: ks9xXfy.jpg]
but you don't hate me tho
We love qtsun
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
>That feel when you're that big of a twat you're not even included KAPPA
(04-12-2017, 07:31 AM)modnar Wrote: >That feel when you're that big of a twat you're not even included KAPPA
okee edited
(04-12-2017, 02:09 PM)hellpatrol Wrote:
(04-12-2017, 07:31 AM)modnar Wrote: >That feel when you're that big of a twat you're not even included KAPPA
okee edited

Yeah because my "a" key doubletapped and I didn't notice it until after I posted. God forbid someone edits a post eh

how are u not included but i am

madscientist must be on vodka
[Image: SZSbk12.jpg]
(04-14-2017, 01:07 AM)Ipolylol Wrote: must be on vodka

"on vodka"
Pearla-"My fav guild is DKL" man

loool
(04-07-2017, 07:57 PM)walenkryx Wrote: If i have a child one day i'll tell him : "you know son, back then used to call me the rapist, ah what a time".

or maybe not, i will probably hide this from him.

My relationship with my son will then be build on a lie, and my life will slowly become a nightmare, for my son will always see me as a liar, if he founds out about that nickname.

for that reason, i want all of you to stop calling me like that.

sun would do just fine, qt maybe : let your imagination guide you

regards,

Will you tell them the story where you got tricked into clicking Karazhan portal while in WSG?