Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
druid shapeshiftez
Video of shape destroying turtle

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YDl7M9ROXPw
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
[Image: ks9xXfy.jpg]
Wow. You must be another boyfriend of this guy. I honestly dont get why you would support this annoying player, its not even funny...
Just get a rogue that can stunlock or bring lock and dot and spam fear while he is doted to death izi since the fear doesnt break after 2 shadowbolts hiy jusy keep fearing. Fear is fakin op mate

good lock
good rogue
good war
good hunter

All of these classes can counter a druid,how ?

lock : fear forever and wait for his mate
rogue : ks during human form and burst, or just full snare / kite him forever
War : huge burst, and harmstring the moment he shapeshift. It's all about keeping his gcd for the harmstring when shapeshift occur
Hunter : spam windclip and that druid is going nowhere. Here again, it's all about keeping gcd. You can also scare a best as a hunter, so yea. Kind of a huge counter of a druid
This guy is probably shapeshiftz and wants to tell everyone how good he is)
(04-06-2017, 11:52 AM)Soviethammer Wrote: This guy is probably shapeshiftz and wants to tell everyone how good he is)
go *removed*
Your attitude towards our forum members is not acceptable.

The GM team will happily deal with this player if you can provide evidence that a Rule has been broken.
You can't elect to have somebody removed from the game because you don't like them. 

I've edited your posts. Contain yourself or don't bother posting at all.

Kindest Regards,

Env
First things first, I’ve been notified of this post by a couple of friends of mine in-game. I’m speechless lol… To waste your time like this… You really are “something” else (pun intended). After reading the entire post , even going through the responses (love u gnawbone <3) I don’t know what to say. At first I was like I have to reply this guy in the most harshest way . However, after couting to 10 and thinking twice over my actions, I came to realize this; why would I waste my time, and argue with someone I don’t even know (hasn’t even told us his ingame name) and specially about a game?

Instead I’d like to take this opportunity and say a wise word I’ve been lucky enough to be told by a wise friend of mine (xiaoxaxo/ipolylol): CrYy.

Also thank you for this cool signature Smile You got me soviet Wink
[Image: afis8x.jpg]   
GOTEM SHAPE WE LOVE U
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
[Image: ks9xXfy.jpg]
i want someone to report me because i'm op too please