Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Who says warriors need gear?
[Image: uw6yf.jpg]
[Image: uw6yz.jpg]

In a robe, my dudes. In a robe.
go naked next
Let's be honest you wanted to show off your ui / client Tongue
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
[Image: ks9xXfy.jpg]
(03-06-2017, 06:31 PM)Gnawbone Wrote: Let's be honest you wanted to show off your ui / client Tongue

Nah fam, It's not that impressive

(03-06-2017, 10:36 AM)Vithov Wrote: Now duel my Rogue again. Big Grin

We never dueled Sad
Don't sell yourself short its at least kinda impressive (plus didn't u have to write ur macros in Korean?)
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
(03-06-2017, 07:31 PM)Gnawbone Wrote: (plus didn't u have to write ur macros in Korean?)

yea
(03-08-2017, 12:58 PM)Vithov Wrote: In that case you have an imposter or something.  Smile

He had the same name like you.  Wink

There is a player named "Laintime"
Mine is iaintime
He's just copying you mod
Who says warriors need a healer (or even healers) ?
(03-10-2017, 04:07 AM)kamiyo Wrote: Who says warriors need a healer (or even healers) ?

You, you do.

For the record in this bg, I'd say maybe 10% of my fights that resulted in killing blows, I had a pocket healer for.

Juanito the plebeian is too busy sitting at roof with the flag to do much else, I want my r10 gear. Plus he's not exactly good at healing anyone but grunion and himself.