Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Onyxia & Nef buffs.
Due to this being a crossfaction raiding server, i think you should implement a crossfaction buff NPC for both these heads in Hyjal where both sides gets it, cause when doing 5man raiding, we always need to get 2 heads before we start for optimal dps, and as it is totally possible, it would be alot easier and make more sense if we can crossfaction buff since this is a crossfaction raiding server.
Great Idea.

Just include Hyjal in the "Buff Zone" for both horde and alliance Nef and Ony heads!

As it is currently my favourite AFK Spot is the Ony Buff Spot (or Nef buff spot if /who Ony = 0 Players).
I can dig it!
Please Do that +1
Also you can make something useful of PVE Tokens so each 75-50 PVE token you get DM - ZG - Ony Buffs(Just who trade that amount of PVE tokens).
+1

wtb more free buffs
+1, would also be nice to not have to carry an alt through ony just for a buff as well. make it a repeatable quest. This would also get well geared people into Ony pugs to help out new players.
(02-12-2017, 07:41 PM)Prisom Wrote: +1, would also be nice to not have to carry an alt through ony just for a buff as well.  make it a repeatable quest.  This would also get well geared people into Ony pugs to help out new players.

I don't know much about coding, but I suppose the coding to make this a repeatable quest might be hard.. also the head gives a good item for starters, so instead of having to take the head to repeat it just create a new quest that gives the buff when you kill ony that way if anyone wants the buff all they gotta do is a quick ony kill and turn in quest.

I would leave the way it works alone as in the quest turn in and buff for everyone in the area when someone does turn in the head and make it a totally different quest to give a single buff to anyone completing the "kill ony" quest.
+1 nice idea
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
[Image: ks9xXfy.jpg]