Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Best of Each Classes: Pvp 2017
saying rogue doesnt require skill because 1v1 is boring doesnt make sense; it's vanilla, there is no 1v1 that is complex and interesting except 3 or 4 match up.

Vanilla is all about team fight and be aware of what is happening in the map, communicate and transform your gameplay regarding of all kind of situations.

btw, try to fight some good mages with good gear, you ll have a hard time, try madscientist maybe
I smell a warrior main here. Saying warriors take more skill than rogue is funny, considering they don't even have enough tools to have a high skill ceiling. But muh engineering, yes that goes for every class. Also I doubt you beat Bis warriors in wildheart considering 80% of warriors on this server are Orcs, and therefore a big part of your CC rotation becomes unreliable.

This isn't roguecraft where people have no gear, no pvp trinkets, no engineering.
Beads has spoken kids /thread
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
[Image: ks9xXfy.jpg]
(03-05-2017, 06:30 PM)Beads.2 Wrote: I smell a warrior main here. Saying warriors take more skill than rogue is funny, considering they don't even have enough tools to have a high skill ceiling. But muh engineering, yes that goes for every class. Also I doubt you beat Bis warriors in wildheart considering 80% of warriors on this server are Orcs, and therefore a big part of your CC rotation becomes unreliable.

This isn't roguecraft where people have no gear, no pvp trinkets, no engineering.

You guys don't know what classes take skills, and what doesn't, heres my list of the easiest classes to play, and hardest

Paladin (Ret)
Warlock (SL)
Priest (Shadow)
Shaman (Elemental)
Hunter (Any spec) 
Rogue (Prep+Cold Blood)
Mage (Elemental only)
Warrior (Arms while solo queing xD)
[Image: SZSbk12.jpg]
(02-26-2017, 03:35 PM)modnar Wrote:
(01-20-2017, 02:28 PM)popsis Wrote: skill gap between newbie warrior and pro warrior is not that big

Bro, the skill gap between a newbie warrior and a pro is the biggest between any other class.

mage/druid/lock/rogue are all way tonnes above warrior in terms of skill ceiling if you wanna nitpick

(03-05-2017, 05:41 PM)modnar Wrote: Proves just how low skill the players you fight are, and why I don't think the class is worth much here.

I literally wore full wildheart with a worn dagger getting bis warriors, paladins, mages etc. down to 5-10% hp. If you know how to play around cds properly the class is a joke, I beat a few of the mages, and I beat the rogues every time I got opener. Except warlocks, couldn't touch those dudes. SL op

i'd call your bluff on that last one, unless you're fighting monkeys Wink