Farming gold with pvp or wpvp plz.
Plz give us a av or a wpvp area with good gold/no premades to give a chance for new pvp players to gear up.
The only viable way to get gold/gear doing pvp is ALREADY HAVING THE GEAR and doing premades, we need a place where new pvp players can go and get gear doing pvp.
Is already bad that pretty much the only pvp we have here is warsong premades vs pugs, but getting very little gold from it just make it much much worst.
I hate pve, having no choice but farming pve for gear really sucks, pop would INCREASE A LOT if pvp give us good reward and we are not forced on premades vs pugs games all the time, we need a least one pvp/wpvp place without premades on it and good gold reward.
It would have been sweet if ranking was actaully a thing here, instead of just getting Pvp tokens for the pvp gear... Would really be sweet for premades vs premades, and pug'ing would suck here because you would get people like Narqatix or ret paly's who can't 1 shot or spriests (mort cuz veri bed spriest xaxa)
playing pugs is aids, premading vs pugs is aids, premade vs premades is fun. World pvp is fun, but me and Bad got banned for ganking people who were doing Thunderan boss at Silithus xD Made them wipe, then we got banned rip.
Ganking in Cursed Island is fun, me and Madscientist does that all the time. Fun world pvp happens when u are at the right place at the right time.

Get profession's like mining or herbing. People buy lots of pots or just simply need the mats. If u can get Iron grenades, I'll buy em anytime u want m9

Wall of text.
[Image: SZSbk12.jpg]
ret paladins only 1 shot spriests cus of a bug. I confirmed this w/ staff. SoC doesn't work as intended
This is a fun server, if i want grinding for rank for gear i would play on a normal server, and pve gear is better so rank up for gear would be almost pointless vs nax gear...
Any unbalance oneside pvp is aids, that why we should have a bg for premades and one for pugs...
Having to lv up prof, doing pve, farming mats,etc is all boring crap i dont wana do, that why i ask for gold from pvp, i love wpvp/pvp on wow, everything else is a boring chore i wish i could avoid on a fun server...
Sucks that players dont actual want competitive games, they want to farm bis gear, team up with other bis players, and fight pugs on d1, if we say they should remove premades or make premades vs premades and pugs vs pugs or anything that dont let they easy win vs undergear players they get mad...
There are lots of bis people yes, but most of them suck. Yes I am bashing Pure members.
Professions is boring to level, but if u actaully know how to 2 it fast, its worth it... Engineering is a huge profession for pvp. It does a lot of work.
I beat a lot of Pure premades with just 1-2 people I que with. Its really easy if u can get some good players to que with you.
[Image: SZSbk12.jpg]
()Ipolylol Wrote: There are lots of bis people yes, but most of them suck. Yes I am bashing Pure members.
Professions is boring to level, but if u actaully know how to 2 it fast, its worth it... Engineering is a huge profession for pvp. It does a lot of work.
I beat a lot of Pure premades with just 1-2 people I que with. Its really easy if u can get some good players to que with you.

Pure's premades are a shit show and this is coming from a Pure member. They need some work.

Aye its true that a couple good players can change the outcome of a game. Strats matter a lot in bg. You either know them or you don't. Players that know what to do are more valuable than anything else.
Eng is more a pvp prof (must have for pvp), what i mean is having to work on gold making profs because i make very little gold from pvp...
Making a premade because off premades is not really a fix for the problem, what i want is a fair bg, that only possible on a no premades bgs or if we could match premades vs premades pugs vs pugs or someway to match gear and healers number on games. On a huge bg like 40v40 av+no premades we have the best possible situation for fair pvp(even if the bg is better for ally).
Pvp where one team is far stronger on gear and healers fucking sucks, one side is ganking the other is afking waiting to the game to end, this happens way to much here, ganking get boring really fast and i dont like to sit on stealth watching my team getting rape...
()wowbr1975em Wrote: On a huge bg like 40v40 av+no premades we have the best possible situation for fair pvp(even if the bg is better for ally).

Wait what? have you ever played a full 40vs40 av on retail in both factions ? vanilla mostly since this is a vanilla server, but any exp is the case as well,, There isn't really a stronger side and if there was to be one, horde as it a little easier, but in the end it's pretty balanced. 
A world pvp area will be made here guys, just got to be patient. You prefer having a quick world pvp area that is "ok" or wait longer and get a logic and balance system ?
Make post to give suggestion of a world pvp area just like modnar did is exactly what we should do (but dont be mad when its not accepted)
Give the staff ideas,otherwise its not constructive at all mate
And yea regarding the bg, sadly its not possible to match 2 pug s group together on one warsong and 2 premade group for another warsong...
()LeMinistre Wrote:
()wowbr1975em Wrote: On a huge bg like 40v40 av+no premades we have the best possible situation for fair pvp(even if the bg is better for ally).

Wait what? have you ever played a full 40vs40 av on retail in both factions ? vanilla mostly since this is a vanilla server, but any exp is the case as well,, There isn't really a stronger side and if there was to be one, horde as it a little easier, but in the end it's pretty balanced. 

Alliance would win the rush every time, they had a shorter rush distance and still do to this day.
<- Coming from a peen and retail premader