Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
raid boss rewards.
I think this will benefit players who are just starting on the server, its not much, if anything its +1 t1/t2 epic item in gold for a full run. This would also allow alts more ways to gear and play and allow geared people to group up with starters/alts without seeing it as waste of time.
6 to 2. Yet, it's a shame it will never happen.

EDIT: "For: 6
Against: 2

Do that math."

Also since you want to argue, start telling me why this idea is justified as a better idea. In other words, your rebuttal is garbage.
The entirety of this server being 5 mannable is that you can get your closest group of friends and play through vanilla raids without having to go through the forty man process. If you start doing things like this, no offense to your idea, it becomes much less of the vanilla experience, and ruins it for most.
(11-10-2015, 10:09 AM)Viscidus Wrote: Trash quest aren't main goal. People do that occasionally.
When I was raiding, we usually didn't pay attention, tho the quest was complete after 2-3 dungeon runs.

Right now you get insane amount of gold by doing BG's, not sure I see any sense in bursting it even more.
People will do pre-naxx if they want to.

(11-16-2015, 11:16 AM)Revelations Wrote: The entirety of this server being 5 mannable is that you can get your closest group of friends and play through vanilla raids without having to go through the forty man process. If you start doing things like this, no offense to your idea, it becomes much less of the vanilla experience, and ruins it for most.

I dont understand your reasoning, I might be wrong but I would say majority of people who play on this server are solo players, yes you can hook up a friend or two but this would only make it more attractive. Im not sure most people are seeking blizzlike experience here and having some extra gold for spending 1/2hours raid is only rewarding especially if you dont need any gear from that instance.
I find personal satisfaction in doing ZG with my geared toons. I don't need a justified reward. It's vanilla, and I enjoy vanilla. If it turns into one giant gold farm, a mass of players are going to stop playing.
(11-14-2015, 12:56 AM)Fragstorm Wrote:
(11-13-2015, 12:13 PM)Revelations Wrote: Bosses drop loot, which cost gold. Also making them drop gold takes away the entire aspect of farming a particular item, more than BGing already has.
EDIT: Your reward is the loot. If you want this, might as well take away the loot tables and have them only drop gold so you pick what to buy. And how shitty does that sound?

For: 6
Against: 2

Do that math.

dafuq is this, and everyone who likes it the way it is, or doesn't give a fk, isn't on this site answering this stupid thread. do that math.
but 100g or so per boss would not be bad. maybe even 50, instead of the trash kill quest .

especially since you may join late, looks like really nice polishing on grps

I know i would want to help someone to ony more..

50g = 300 bosses for 15k + I think it might ad a nice feeling IE you didn't get your drop but you got some change towards your next piece.