Herro, friends!
I am not new to the server as I have had an account since April of 2016, but I guess I made an account and then had my attention pointed to another server where I went on to play  3.3.5 for a while, but I ended up having a problem with my computer and long story short I am now using a different computer that already had 1.12.1 installed. Zuldria was the name I was using on the Wotlk server where I started playing a Warlock but then decided to roll a Priest and I set Loremaster as my first goal as I have never obtained that achievement before, but anyways... I like to fish and true story you will  99% of the time find me in the barrens fishing for Deviate fish as those were something that I fancied for quite a while. I originally started playing Wow during 1.9 on retail with my boyfriend at the time, but I didn't really play it often as playing pc games wasn't really my thing at the time. I rather work, make money, and then spend that money was THC related products. My attention span kind of sucks, so please don't be offended is I forget your name in the event you introduce yourself to me. Want to know more about me? I don't mind in game conversations. This introduction is boring be. kthxbye
WTS Savory Deviate Delight|Deviate Fish!
Zuldria has a website xD
stoner chick? you'll fit in nicely, welcome to the server!
()Khaozx Wrote: stoner chick? you'll fit in nicely, welcome to the server!

Thank you. ^.^
WTS Savory Deviate Delight|Deviate Fish!
Zuldria has a website xD