Zandalarian Charm + Nature's Swiftness Macro not working
I made a macro which activates Zandalarian Hero Charm, Nature's Swiftness and then Healing Wave, but on use it triggers only "Nature" and the Healing Wave, without being affected by the Charm's effect at all (it remains activated without any of it's 12 charges being spent).
Maybe that happens because I'm using a basic macro like this:
/script UseInventoryItem(14)
/cast Nature's Swiftness
/cast Healing Wave
So maybe I'm missing something, but I have no idea of what can it be. I would really appreciate if someone can help me out.
is inventoryitem the one you should pick or is there a itemslot command that would work instead?
So it does use the trinket and both spells?
Does the trinket affect your spell? I think it should.
ZG trinket don't lose any ticks when you use instant spells (I use it for dotting).
There is also an old bug that caused the first tick of ZG trinket to not give any spellpower at all, I had though they fixed that, could be wrong.
-Durzi
()mentos987 Wrote: So it does use the trinket and both spells?
Does the trinket affect your spell? I think it should.
ZG trinket don't lose any ticks when you use instant spells (I use it for dotting).
There is also an old bug that caused the first tick of ZG trinket to not give any spellpower at all, I had though they fixed that, could be wrong.
-Durzi

Tested it again: I get nothing from the Trinket on my Heal Wave via Nature's instant casting when using the macro, but if I do everything without using any macro I get the bonus, so the problem is the macro.
()FranGT Wrote: Tested it again: I get nothing from the Trinket on my Heal Wave via Nature's instant casting when using the macro, but if I do everything without using any macro I get the bonus, so the problem is the macro.

Well, if the macro uses the trinket then it does what you made it for. The problem seems to be that the trinket takes some time to take effect. I do not have a fix for this, I have never seen it myself.
()mentos987 Wrote:
()FranGT Wrote: Tested it again: I get nothing from the Trinket on my Heal Wave via Nature's instant casting when using the macro, but if I do everything without using any macro I get the bonus, so the problem is the macro.

Well, if the macro uses the trinket then it does what you made it for. The problem seems to be that the trinket takes some time to take effect. I do not have a fix for this, I have never seen it myself.

The trinket is instant like Nature's Swiftness, but maybe I just cannot activate both a the same time.
()FranGT Wrote: The trinket is instant like Nature's Swiftness, but maybe I just cannot activate both a the same time.

well if you have "Supermacro" then you can use a buff check, but it would require more than one press of the macro
/run if buffed("Zandalar.....") then cast("Healing Wave") end
This will check if you have a buff called "Zandalar....." and cast Healing Wave if you do
()mentos987 Wrote:
()FranGT Wrote: The trinket is instant like Nature's Swiftness, but maybe I just cannot activate both a the same time.

well if you have "Supermacro" then you can use a buff check, but it would require more than one press of the macro
/run if buffed("Zandalar.....") then cast("Healing Wave") end
This will check if you have a buff called "Zandalar....." and cast Healing Wave if you do

That's sounds cool, I will that addon (and I always tend to spam the "panic button" so no problem about having to press it more than once).
EDIT: Downloaded it and it works, but now the problem is that if I have the Trinket in CD I cannot use the "Nature+Heal" at all. There is any line or command to solve that? BTW I'm giving you a +1 already Smile
ATM I'm running this:
/run if GetInventoryItemCooldown("player",14) == 0 then cast("Nature's Swiftness") end
/run if buffed("Nature's Swiftness") then use("Zandalarian Hero Charm") end
/run if buffed("Unstable Power") then cast("Healing Wave") end
With this I avoid wasting Nature if the Trinket is in CD, use the Trinket only if I activated Nature and then Heal once I have everything ready, a total of 3 clicks.
The problem is that I need to spam it way more than 3 times to activate everything, is like the server delays every action the macro performs, taking the "emergency healing" for too long. If there is no solution I will just bind the Trinket to another key, put only Nature/Heal on the macro and then use both things in order and quickly (tested it and it's way faster).
()FranGT Wrote: ...

There is always a way, you can try a bit of brute force.
/run for i=1,20 do CastSpellByName("Nature's Swiftness") UseItemByName("Zandalarian Hero Charm") i=i+1 end
/run CastSpellByName("Healing Wave")
This macro will attempt to use trinket and swiftness 20 times before it uses healing wave. No buff checks at all. The bigger the number the more it will lag for you.
(I have not tested this)