2v2 / 3v3 bg/arenas
Hey Team, 
I would love to suggest an idea of custom 2v2, 3v3 bgs or instanced areas, since we are looking for more ways to have fun on this servers and something other to do than Raids and Battlegrounds, I hope you consider this idea. It doesn't have to have drops or any rewards just a pure thing to add some content and fun. The only issue is how we gonna track win/loose, but thats a thing we could figure out later. To get more specific, there shouldn't be any dmg or rejuvenation buffs inside just simple 2v2 3v3 with 2 or 4 pillars depends on the size of bg/arena. For example it could be an instanced STV-Arena or the Dire Maul one or even like that night elf place which exists already. If you support this Idea please comment on this, and we could talk about it with a deeper look on usable consumes etc. 
Thanks for looking into this
Usually there's a reward for an arena group. What kind of arena stuff would you get for rewards? PVP specific gear is fairly easily attained with a few days of pvp.
No reward, just a queing system.
The reward will be the reputation one team would earn after some time
Well I'm not sure how hard it would be to have a ranking system implemented, or perhaps a ladder that just appears on the website (currently the players with the highest number of total kills are shown on the website). Could make the system basic since it's just for fun - total wins and %-winrate or something like that.
I'd say just give a small gold reward to the winning team, low enough that the arenas can't be exploited however - just a small incentive like 50g a win or something.
"Any day above ground is a good day" ~ Leslie Feltham (Poppy)
What about cosplay or special transmog as a reward on the end of the week or something like that?
()zoneje Wrote: What about cosplay or special transmog as a reward on the end of the week or something like that?

That seems like something that should be doable - I like that idea. Perhaps could work the way Morphs work right? Or maybe a token that you can toggle - lasts for a week?
I think the hardest part is the instancing and the queuing mechanism required in order to have the arenas work. Not sure if you can simply port over say the mechanism from WSG and modify it. Unfortunately I haven't worked on the back-end of a WoW-application, I'm just merely speculating at a very high level.
Granted, the server is modified to allow Horde and Alliance interchanged in Battlegrounds, so clearly there are ways of altering the existing systems, the developer responsible for that would probably have some insight on what can be implemented in a reasonable time-frame. Again, I'm just spit-balling here.
Regardless, I think the idea is good.
"Any day above ground is a good day" ~ Leslie Feltham (Poppy)
I hope that Retro WoW would add such thing because this is the only thing vanilla fun servers is missing.

Yes please Smile))
We can fix this in case the community wants it but I'm not sure about the rewards since vanilla classes are "unbalanced".
()Kelzo Wrote: We can fix this in case the community wants it but I'm not sure about the rewards since vanilla classes are "unbalanced".

just have ratings and make gold as reward.