Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New core naxx, player suggestions
Hey, so everyones been complaining that new core naxx is hard, and had to be nerfed recently. Ive only raided naxx once, and it was gruesome. At best from players ive asked, they've only completed Dk wing, patchwork and Noth. 

I dont even know if its possible but i think retro should make naxx even harder. But extending the 5 man cap to 10 man. And increase boss hp by double or half. More players more fun.

I like to hear other playes suggestion about how to improve the naxx experience, reply below
I am pretty sure more wings have been cleared my team cleared full abomination wing today and as mentioned military wing have been cleared.

Not sure about spider and plague.

I like the current state of Naxxramas, It's not omega hard but definitely a challenge and big step up from previous core.
Gluth drops agro during fear, goes for 2nd highest now, also you need a frost mage kiting for adds.
Don't you think Ny'alotha is more difficult? In the raid, you need to fight 12 bosses and defeat N'zoth. I decided to take the help of a team of gamers and bought Visions of N'zoth carry. I hope that the veil will be destroyed and concepts and nightmares brought to the world as we know it.
(11-15-2021, 06:46 AM)vovilin Wrote: Don't you think Ny'alotha is more difficult?  In the raid, you need to fight 12 bosses and defeat N'zoth. I decided to take the help of a team of gamers and bought Visions of N'zoth carry. I hope that the veil will be destroyed and concepts and nightmares brought to the world as we know it.

wait I'm confused what raid are you talking about?
Shaman Tank Livestream: twitch.tv/caperfin
[Image: 46131.jpg?1636578693]