Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
WSG
it wouldn't be a cry thread without ministre making an attempt to call me not veri smart, now would it?

that word "abuse" gets thrown around so much when the truth is that some are just not learned enough to execute a simple maneuver with your space bar and a directional input.
(02-12-2017, 06:13 PM)Lavz Wrote: it wouldn't be a cry thread without ministre making an attempt to call me not veri smart, now would it?

that word "abuse" gets thrown around so much when the truth is that some are just not learned enough to execute a simple maneuver with your space bar and a directional input.

Blaming others for not using an exploit to justify you exploiting in order to win. Classic.
learn how to jump, its not an exploit
(02-12-2017, 06:22 PM)Salaqueer Wrote: learn how to jump, its not an exploit

So you're saying that this specific place was meant to be jumped until people can't reach you unless they jump there too ?
i'm sorry ministre, i forgot about your condition

(02-10-2017, 06:45 PM)LeMinistre Wrote: Ok hahahah.. sry got a slow brain

if you need lessons on jumping and pressing W, i accept paypal
(02-12-2017, 06:34 PM)Lavz Wrote: i'm sorry ministre, i forgot  about your condition

(02-10-2017, 06:45 PM)LeMinistre Wrote: Ok hahahah.. sry got a slow brain

if you need lessons on jumping and pressing W, i accept paypal

This just proves you are unnable to find any good reason that this is not exploiting and quoting a self depreciating joke from another thread is showing that you got 0 arguments to prove me wrong. All you got for an argument is "people can use space bars lel they only need keyboard lel why this abuse lel use space" but please continue to be seen as a braindead exploit abuser. 

Asking someone to stop playing if he doesnt love the map, btw saying an exploit is being abused is in no way a claim that somebody doesn't love the map, is just another of your retarded logic arguments.

And before you say it again because all you do is repeat yourself and be redundant, yes I can use a keayboard and use W and space bar, but unlike you I like fair play and am not relying on exploits to earn easy gold in pvp.
first of all; i don't even use the spot because it's actually pretty useless, unless you're playing against a braindead team.

second; we've given you multiple arguements and you keep coming back with the same REDUNDANT response of "it's not supposed to be that way" ; well guess what buddy, that's the map in vanilla WoW. you're like a brick wall, lol

and lastly; allow me to offer several methods of countering this vanilla spot
1, charge/intercept
2, coordinate your team
3, ranged abilities; they're not out of range
4, and the aforementioned jump + W

first lesson's free; if you want more i'm gonna have to charge ya! ;D

(02-12-2017, 06:34 PM)LeMinistre Wrote:
(02-12-2017, 06:22 PM)Salaqueer Wrote: learn how to jump, its not an exploit

So you're saying that this specific place was meant to be jumped until people can't reach you unless they jump there too ?

I'll bite -- no, we're saying that because of how accessible the place is, it can't be considered an exploit. we're saying that you have a dozen ways of outplaying someone so that this place turns into a bad move on their part; which it is in most cases.
(02-12-2017, 06:56 PM)Lavz Wrote: first of all; i don't even use the spot because it's actually pretty useless, unless you're playing against a braindead team.

second; we've given you multiple arguements and you keep coming back with the same REDUNDANT response of "it's not supposed to be that way" ; well guess what buddy, that's the map in vanilla WoW. you're like a brick wall, lol

and lastly; allow me to offer several methods of countering this vanilla spot
1, charge/intercept
2, coordinate your team
3, ranged abilities; they're not out of range
4, and the aforementioned jump + W

first lesson's free; if you want more i'm gonna have to charge ya! ;D

Do you expect a new answer to your argument when it's always the same redudant thing you say ? "lel use space + w" "everyone can jump" "how is it exploit if everyone can do it?" 

Since you're unable to understand it the first time it seems it must be repeated to you many many times but you unfortunately always come back with the same question because it seems there's just no way for you to be clever.

1. A single class has that ability.
2. Can barely coordinate this population to play objectives and you come up with this.. lmao
3. Wow you finally said 1 thing that makes sense, but oh wait, again only available to some of the classes in order to take down the exploit and that only works if said class is not being attacked by somebody down there.
4. get killed by anyone down there while you're trying to reach the EFC... clever use of space + w.
5. You got 0 foresight

anyways, I'm out, I only stated the obvious and your lack of intelligence made you come here to insult me because you feel in your rights to abuse and exploits and you think you're attacked when people come here trying to take those away from you.

There's no point arguing with an idiot like you, they take you down to their level and they beat you with experience. 

Have fun saying "lel space jump everyone can do that" over and over since it seems it's your favorite quote.
(02-12-2017, 07:09 PM)LeMinistre Wrote: Have fun saying "lel space jump everyone can do that" over and over since it seems it's your favorite quote.

it is now!
lel space jump everyone can do that