Poll: Which class heal more in middle WSG?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Druid
15.00%
315.00%
Paladin
65.00%
1365.00%
Priest
15.00%
315.00%
Shaman
5.00%
15.00%
Total20 vote(s)100%
* You voted for this item.[Show Results]

Which class heal more in middle WSG?
()Feltham Wrote: Well, this situation has too many variables:
For example, in terms of raw healing  - chain heal would yield the highest HPS in a single moment.
But the answer is always, Holy Paladin.

which race is better? dwarf or human?
stoneform is useful? i don't like the 1,5s global cooldown, use in battle, but im never played...
perception human is good?
For PvP, a dwarf holy paladin is the best.
Stoneform (http://classicdb.ch/?spell=20594) is very useful. Drops all poisons, diseases, bleed effects and makes you immune for a short period of time.
There are many situations where Stoneform will save your ass.
Perception (http://classicdb.ch/?spell=20600) isn't a terrible talent, but as a holy paladin it's better to take the defensive racial. Chances are you won't be knocking players out of stealth - your focus will be on your team.
"Any day above ground is a good day" ~ Leslie Feltham (Poppy)
()Browly Wrote:
()Feltham Wrote: Well, this situation has too many variables:
For example, in terms of raw healing  - chain heal would yield the highest HPS in a single moment.
But the answer is always, Holy Paladin.

which race is better? dwarf or human?
stoneform is useful? i don't like the 1,5s global cooldown, use in battle, but im never played...
perception human is good?

Perception helps you find rogues/druids.
Stoneform completely negates their blind CC
Finding a rogue won't stop their blind which will force you to bubble. Once you bubble, you're left pretty open as a paladin.
()kfcrampage Wrote: But the person could jump and now your pet has late information for the team which isn't exact on where the flag carrier is. Mind vision they know exactly where you are and where you're running to. It's not like there's always a warlock or hunter to track down the flag carrier.

The pet will react to efc jumping down by instantly switching path to the new location. You will know the second efc jumps.
And pets are fairly common in pvp.
()mentos987 Wrote:
()kfcrampage Wrote: But the person could jump and now your pet has late information for the team which isn't exact on where the flag carrier is. Mind vision they know exactly where you are and where you're running to. It's not like there's always a warlock or hunter to track down the flag carrier.

The pet will react to efc jumping down by instantly switching path to the new location. You will know the second efc jumps.
And pets are fairly common in pvp.

Durzi is right about the pathing - it reacts in the way he mentions - plus I have tracking and hunter's mark on top of that.
Pets are fairly common, but KFC's point is still valid - I'm usually on my hunter but I've had games where I've been the only pet user on both teams. But Warlocks and Hunters are pretty common so chances are you'll see them frequently, but it's not guaranteed.
Hpala as dwarf is nr1
and in pve you can heal as hpala everything too.
as hpala you can heal complete boss fights and have 99-100% mana at the end. Thats more than op.

Flupp
()Feltham Wrote:
()kfcrampage Wrote: Another thing my resto sham can't do is dispell...Which is huge in pvp especially at high level pvp.

Yeah, priests can both offensively and defensively dispell (2 buffs at a time)
Shamans have purge, but that's only offensive dispells (2 buffs at a time). 
Shamans can remove poisons via a cast and a totem, but not nearly as versatile as the priest's dispell. 
Druids are better for removing poisons and diseases still. The buff is easier to manage than a totem. Also druids can remove curses. 
Paladin cleanse is OP because it hits everything but curses. And with full t3 it's an instant heal. 
Seems like resto Shamans just lack some essential tools - they would work in the right composition - but they would be outshined by the other healers in my opinion. 
(Still if some crazy good Resto Shaman wants to start Qing WSG I've love to see it <3)

Druids can only dispel poisons & curses. They cannot remove magic / diseases.
()Blazeretrowow Wrote: Druids can only dispel poisons & curses. They cannot remove magic / diseases.

Oh, I thought they could get rid of diseases, my mistake. If druids could dispell magic that would be OP.

Made a summary of effect removal, if I missed something let me know:
Priest:Shaman:Druid:Paladin:Mage:Warlock (Felhunter pet):
()Feltham Wrote:
()Blazeretrowow Wrote: Druids can only dispel poisons & curses. They cannot remove magic / diseases.

Shaman:

For shamans it's both a spell cast and a totem. Both poison and diseases.
()kfcrampage Wrote:
()Feltham Wrote:

Shaman:

For shamans it's both a spell cast and a totem. Both poison and diseases.

Updated my original post, thanks KFC