Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PvE BiS gear, talents, basics & rotations, buffs & consumables spreadsheet
so can you just walk into a nissan dealer in the north america, give them those numbers, and tell them you need them ordered from nissan japan?
(08-11-2019, 10:01 PM)Kamethepe Wrote: so can you just walk into a nissan dealer in the north america, give them those numbers, and tell them you need them ordered from nissan japan?

exactly what i was thinking my friend
/confused
_

spreadsheet  /  YouTube  /  GitHub

_
Stick this on forum, best WOW Vanilla guide ever!
Cheers Baroque

PS: Miss only dual wield tanking (suggested equip, spec and rotation) Tongue
"Light Be With You"
Capa
@Lannerback

Thanks, glad you like it!
Dual wield tanking: Basically a mix between full prot and full fury, for the most part. There's not "one-right-way" to approach this, many variables, differs enormously per encounter.
_

spreadsheet  /  YouTube  /  GitHub

_
Thanks for your reply Smile
When I took my first thunderfury I've started to think a different way to play warrior/tank, mainly because I lost aggro playing with some huge dps casters (with salvation buff up) and I think it was my fault too.
I'm still working on it, but for sure main problem is solved: no more salvation mandatory on other players and a funnier playing on warr who become DPS-tank. Of course encounters are faster but need some preparation (big buffs, many item set and so on).
I was thinking to write something about (my personal thought on this furyprot world) but maybe it need a new thread on forum and/or new spreadsheet.

Glad to see you sometimes on Hyjal, come back often to keep this server great Smile

Capa
"Light Be With You"
Capa