Finitude IV Warrior PvP

Here we are, my nebulous intellect slapping together some PvP clips once again for the fourth time. But fear not, as I aimed for a bit of an improvement.
Or did I?
Expect:
- WSG clips and duels
- mediocre gear (for this server) and endgame gear
- 1v2/1v3
- different weapons: R14, BRE, Ashbringer, MoM, Crul'shorukh+Pugio, and DEoI
- awesome music
- a few clips with other classes...
Music:
Camellia - World Collapse
Striker - Born to Lose
Trey Frey - Tres Frais
Dance With The Dead - Only a Dream
Camellia - Reality Distorsion(Hommarju remix)
Novelists - Souvenirs
Enjoy =)
-Melty aka Finitude
That ending clip made me wet. I can't consider it rape because Sampula is under aged xD
gud 2 c lOlv still casts in2 reflect0rs
n gud 2 c madscientist getting raped on something he brags about 2 much
xD jokE but srs luv u nice vid 9/10 i don't like teh aidsfest of dubstep choices musiC u choSe. nice weapon swapping and stance swapping on plays, mr BandageGodX
[Image: SZSbk12.jpg]
LoL I got owN 2 times in a vId buT I OWnED him 100000 times off Vid bUT cUZ its HIs vID hE put WER he owNs ME just Like PerpleXItY. PS u gOT OWn By SUNQt 7-0 In that Vid wHer he tOUChed U.
()hellpatrol Wrote: LoL I got owN 2 times in a vId buT I OWnED him 100000 times off Vid bUT cUZ its HIs vID hE put WER he owNs ME just Like PerpleXItY. PS u gOT OWn By SUNQt 7-0 In that Vid  wHer he tOUChed U.

It's true. I didn't want to show a duel in which I was kited to oblivion and failed most of what I tried because it's boring to watch and it's not interesting from a warrior pov, but it did happen a lot.
The match-up being what it is, my wins mostly rely on some early burst, exploiting gcd with fear or intercept, and being unpredictable in general, so I wanted to show that instead.
Mages also tend to prevent any hit when they cast sheep by using tidal right after I break the first nova. I lost most of the time against this strategy.
I recorded a lot of duels with good mage plays though, and I wish I could have included some more. Maybe I'll make dedicated duel videos to show more of that and try to improve as well. For example those jumps I do when far away and under frost effect only allow me to get frostbite in midair and lose even more time since I have to fall down at the end of the effect before I can move forward again.
-Melty aka Finitude
Wowowwowoow It was a joke man.
That response sounds 2 serious D:
()Ipolylol Wrote: That ending clip made me wet. I can't consider it rape because Sampula is under aged xD
xD jokE but srs luv u nice vid 9/10 i don't like teh aidsfest of dubstep choices musiC u choSe. nice weapon swapping and stance swapping on plays, mr BandageGodX

Thanks!
()hellpatrol Wrote: Wowowwowoow It was a joke man.
That response sounds 2 serious D:

I already wanted to explain that so you gave me the opportunity. Hope we can duel more in the future!
-Melty aka Finitude
Ye ofc!
()hellpatrol Wrote: LoL I got owN 2 times in a vId buT I OWnED him 100000 times off Vid bUT cUZ its HIs vID hE put WER he owNs ME just Like PerpleXItY. PS u gOT OWn By SUNQt 7-0 In that Vid  wHer he tOUChed U.

eH was lITeraly edited oUT ALL DUEL OF ME WInnING, buT WUT CAn i sAy2sum1 who wANTed 2 fix b00ts insTEd of beST CD"S 4 each clAses
pS perPLexity sux he b1g r00pe fanBoi trYing HIS beSt 2 compETe him as bezt roGue bG"S. impOSSiblE 2 beat a goD
[Image: SZSbk12.jpg]
()Ipolylol Wrote: That ending clip made me wet. I can't consider it rape because Sampula is under aged xD

Then it's statutory rape
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
[Image: ks9xXfy.jpg]