Vote for weekly morph
why not add a weekly morph next to the mr and mrs.morph and add the poll guy on a certain day so the community could choose between 2 morphs they would want for the week.
"ossi plz give me id 1337 plz beg"
"o wait id 1337 is dis week yey"
ty
What is this supposed to be? XD
No disrespect <3

()samrogue Wrote: What is this supposed to be? XD
No disrespect <3

bezt suggestion 2017
+1 I want kewl morphs okee
No disrespect <3

I think lolv is suggesting that they enable a random morph to be accessed from mr./mrs. morph, and that random morph would be different each week.
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
[Image: ks9xXfy.jpg]
()Gnawbone Wrote:
No disrespect <3

I think lolv is suggesting that they enable a random morph to be accessed from mr./mrs. morph, and that random morph would be different each week.
yea or add another npc called whatever, could be "weekly morph" or something and add it to the trio at the bonfire at hyjal next to winter morph and mr/mrs morph, theres a 4th spot open plz fufill ocd ty
please add this to the server this seems like the most important feature right now
()lolv Wrote:
()Gnawbone Wrote:
No disrespect <3

yea or add another npc called whatever, could be "weekly morph" or something and add it to the trio at the bonfire at hyjal next to winter morph and mr/mrs morph, theres a 4th spot open plz fufill ocd ty

Make a nonbinary morpher with no pronouns or titles so retro can fully become PC
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
[Image: ks9xXfy.jpg]
()FLOR1337 Wrote: please add this to the server this seems like the most important feature right now

XDDDD

bum p