duelmod
http://retro-wow.com/changelog <-- General section, about "Duelmod"
Most of us used the trick to hide tokens in bank and duel. Most of us have 0 in bags, and only 1 in bank. But now it uses the pvp tokens ONLY in the bag. 
Fun server, would be cool just to be able to reset cds in hyjal. Add a script like what you guys did with raids, where you guys can't reset cds if you enter a raid for the past 10 minutes. 
So like you can only reset in hyjal, and wait 10 minutes if u went outside hyjal
And add something to reset cooldowns when warsong gulch starts. Would be perfect

Kind Regards, 
  Best mage server
[Image: SZSbk12.jpg]
()Ipolylol Wrote: Most of us used the trick to hide tokens in bank and duel. Most of us have 0 in bags, and only 1 in bank. But now it uses the pvp tokens ONLY in the bag. 
Fun server, would be cool just to be able to reset cds in hyjal. Add a script like what you guys did with raids, where you guys can't reset cds if you enter a raid for the past 10 minutes. 
So like you can only reset in hyjal, and wait 10 minutes if u went outside hyjal
And add something to reset cooldowns when warsong gulch starts. Would be perfect

Kind Regards, 
  Best mage server
+1.I mostly only duel on Retro wow
Ps:Madscientist is a better mage.
Yes, please revert back to the old system. Was such a nice feature of this server to be able to duel with all CD's up endlessly.
Thanks in advance
Ipoly slid into my dm telling me to support this
I support this (no one told me to say this)
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
[Image: ks9xXfy.jpg]
so everyone here admit that he was aware of that bug and didnt report it
exposed
()walenkryx Wrote: so everyone here admit that he was aware of that bug and didnt report it
exposed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRIUsNhnuq8
Listen to this song, it describes the reason why people hate u for fixing rocket boots.
[Image: SZSbk12.jpg]
Ipolylol evil kid
Ipolylol good boy
Ipolylol evil kid
Ipolylol good boy
Ipolylol evil kid
Ipolylol good boy
Ipolylol evil kid
Ipolylol good boy
Ipolylol evil kid
Ipolylol good boy
Ipolylol evil kid
Ipolylol good boy
Ipolylol evil kid
Ipolylol good boy
Ipolylol evil kid
Ipolylol good boy

Also ipoly doesn't abuse duelmod

He abuses alt f4 instead

Wait he did before he almost got banned for it
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
[Image: ks9xXfy.jpg]