New zone, buffs zone!
Hello, i love buffs, world buffs!
So i think new zone with buffs will be cool.
So there, in my idea, will be 2 zones, for pvp and pve with quest attune requirement. 
PvE buff zone:
It must be placed inside caverns of time.
Anachronos must be give you quest for it.
For access this zone you need to do quest - kill all last bosses in each raid: rag, neff, hakk, cthun, ossi, kt.
Inside canverns of tome need to place npc that can buff usuall classes buffs, like motw, fort, ai etc, just relloging to altbuffer too lame. And after that you can pick special tokens(may be chrono essence or chorno tokens)
Also raid and zone porter, ye, NO bank, NO ah, NO mail, to prevent spreading peeps from Hyjal.
But raid porter/zone porter must have dialog option to port to caverns of time.

And there must be npc that can buff you raid buffs, but as i imagine, BUT! for get it you need to pick some special tokens(not bop, but must works like quest items for pervent reserving them, so you can mail them to your alts) 
from raid bosses, all raid bosses must drop tokens, but different amount of them:
MC AND BWL is like 5per boss, 10 from Rag and Nef,
Zg/aq20/ony 2per any boss,
AQ40 10per boss, 20 from Cthun
NAXX 15perboss, 25from KT.
And for this tokens you can buy buffs, but it must be buffed only for you, not for all inside caverns: 
ony/neff head buff
Thrall buff
Silithus sand buff
Zg hakkar heart buff
DM buffs
Felwood flower buff
May be that EPL dmg vs undead
Dunno may be some others buffs, i think 40 tokens is fair price
But for 2000 tokens you can complete quest that allow you to pick any buff for free.

PvP buff zone:
You will be can pick quest from Rexxar, description will be something like new frontiers blah blah blah, and required like 500 PvP tokens and few bg marks.
Zone must be placed in outland, here must be same free player buffer, motw, pala buffer etc.
This zone must be FFA, and around zone must be demons that can drop demontokens which you can turn for pvp items, i mean not pvp gear, i mean enginering boots, helms, grenades, some world drop items like that sleep sand, sticky glue, guardian pets or other fun things.
May be put few mining nodes and flowers around, dunno.
And same thing with buffs like 30pvp tokens(that you can get from killing players) for ony buff, for example.
And something like 10k tokens for freebuffs.
Also can be funn to add npc with "premium nerd" morpher that can you morph to other skinns rather that morpher from Hyjal, but not free may be for pvp/pve tokens or something.
Thanks for reading.
and ill have a coke and fries too.
Caverns of time would be neat
Still think that implementing more new "big projects" should be a less of a focus than making fixes
That tired argument aside, is the basis of this to eliminate having to self buffs? Seems lazy.
Additionally mods have already shot down multiple suggestions for trading profession items for tokens.
tbh a lot of what youre saying sounds like azshara crater but with buff rewards instead of recipes no one needs
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
[Image: ks9xXfy.jpg]
Yes, lazy anyway i want world buffs, without making new alt every time
here is a suggestion for your suggestion then!
format the buffs you want in an easy to read like this:
pve buff zone buffs (zone):
buff a - cost/how to obtain item
buff b - cost/how to obtain item
pve buff zone mobs:
mob a - what it drops
mob b - what it drops
so youve done that a bit, but condense it to include more than one metric if that makes sense.
and so on and so fourth. As a general rule for suggestions anywhere (not just here), try making your idea concise (short and sweet) and specific- maybe include spell and npc id's. The thinking here is that by doing some of the leg work yourself will show you care and were willing to develop the idea past a mapping process. most people wont want to sift through walls of text for a suggestion.

also props for admitting youre lazy. most people try to argue against that point. hope my previous post helps too
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
If devs accept it i will make google doc(table) with npc ids, spells and etc
good luck to you sir!
I made a suggestion about Nef/Ony head having a NPC in Hyjal that buffs everyone not just either side, since its crossfaction raiding, it doesnt make sense we have to get double buffs for every Naxx run we do, atleast those of us that want to get buffs. It shouldnt be so hard to implement since Bam is always in Hyjal giving out world buffs to the whole place with 1 command.
crackbaby just lol
()Gnawbone Wrote: crackbaby just lol

That was constructive, whats lol about it?
So can they just make free epics eh?