BATTLE STANDARD
Hello
Suggest to reimplement battle standards:

15% health sustained aoe buff that's only usable in BG's????
I miss using these and they were present in retail 1.12. In the past, I remember where almost every player had one of these, it really enhances the teamplay aspect of the game.
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
[Image: ks9xXfy.jpg]
I don't recall almost everyone using this, but it would be a good addition to the gqme and it was available in vanilla. If I'm not mistaken it was available when you reached rank 6 or something
()LeMinistre Wrote: I don't recall almost everyone using this, but it would be a good addition to the gqme and it was available in vanilla. If I'm not mistaken it was available when you reached rank 6 or something

SHHHH I'm trying to hype them up more...
And I believe it was rank 9 for centurion/knight-captain, could b wrong.
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
casual bump
()Gnawbone Wrote:
()LeMinistre Wrote: I don't recall almost everyone using this, but it would be a good addition to the gqme and it was available in vanilla. If I'm not mistaken it was available when you reached rank 6 or something

SHHHH I'm trying to hype them up more...
And I believe it was rank 9 for centurion/knight-captain, could b wrong.

Its for rank 9's, but it is very good to use. In premade vs premades, it would be interesting to use. +1
[Image: SZSbk12.jpg]
casual bump
+1
need more turtle accommodations

Not everyone had it but it was kind of like an extra healing potion that tryhards could use in BGs.  It was definitely a thing though and should be added.
()Prisom Wrote:

Not everyone had it but it was kind of like an extra healing potion that tryhards could use in BGs.  It was definitely a thing though and should be added.

Not saying otherwise and not everyone used it because as I said it was not available to everyone at that time. I supposed they should make it available for pvp tokens since all rank gear here is obtained that way and I think that something between 500-1000 tokens would be good if you consider it's an r9-10 item and 1k is the price for R12-13 gear.
Prisom are you calling people tryhards for using items in bgs?
"Creative use of game mechanics" more like it