Hunter POV 3v3 Event
Whats ups guys - this is some footage of a 3v3 event Sunqt helped organize and promote. It takes place at the Ironforge Airfield aka PVP Event zone, so we used that as our "arena" and let me tell you... it was a fucking BLAST! Can't wait for more Smile
This will be the first of 3 videos from this event: Two sets of 3v3 skirmishes and then some 2v2 afterparty action. Hope you enjoy!
Check out the cool shit happening in your community 
~Prisom
Sad I missed out. Looks great fun!
looks good man, looking forward to more stuff!
10/10 good job
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
[Image: ks9xXfy.jpg]
how to make pvp video: Only show the clip where u win ))
nice dude
()Gozu Wrote: how to make pvp video: Only show the clip where u win ))

Hahahaha, so much QQ about not showing losses but no one beat us in the first 1/2 of the 3v3 matches
Like I said, I have another video for the second 1/2 which has some losses in it.
Great vid dude. Hopefully next time the event happens I can make it. Would of been nicer if no engineering or pots or free action potion was allowed. I am not questioning anyone's skills or anything.
()Dentric Wrote: Great vid dude. Hopefully next time the event happens I can make it. Would of been nicer if no engineering or pots or free action potion was allowed. I am not questioning anyone's skills or anything.

Thanks man!  I don't think there were any in those clips.  Just freedom from the pally.  Engineering is a core element of vanilla pvp though so... if arenas were to happen they will def allow it (although no rocket helms).
Prisom please make Hunter Bloopers 1-6 before I do
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
[Image: ks9xXfy.jpg]