I'll see you in the Trees.
<Hard Times> you were a fantastic guild, you all are truly amazing people. The guild is no more, as some sudden personal events have come up that will preclude me from being able to play on here for a great deal of time. Fortunately I am alright, but WoW is now last on my list of priorities.
Best wishes and luck to you all, pst Gohan or Trolldruid if you wish to reach me as they will continue to be in contact with me out of the game.
Don't give up, Gnawbone will always believe in you.

<3
Edit: Thank you to the GM's/players in RW for making it a truly fun and unique experience.
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
[Image: ks9xXfy.jpg]
Damn man, hope everything will be fine. was cool fishing with you, we will continue your legacy through a new guild named <Hardest Times> you will be missed. (
- Salazir
[Image: YDRJu]
Cya
Hope to see you again.
Same here i only play every 3-4 days at the moment.
RL is more important right now. Work, snowboard, girls, cars, bikes :/
Flupp
Hope all is well. Best of luck Gnawbone, it was fun runnin' around with you and the Hard Times crew
i was nice to have a guy like you on retro gnawbone, cu later man
Good luck bud. Dick move of you to disband the guild and not just pass leadership over. Now you have displaced everyone into 3+ guilds. I always respected you in game. But that decision ruined it. Hope you never return.
lol someone is taking World of Warcraft from 2004 a little too seriously
my guild it was fun but yeah... if ur that upset, maybe take a short break from wow and go on a walk
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
()Gnawbone Wrote: lol someone is taking World of Warcraft from 2004 a little too seriously
my guild it was fun but yeah... if ur that upset, maybe take a short break from wow and go on a walk

Coming from the guy who deleted his characters and guild then posted a sob story about why, but still continues to creep around on the forums. If your life was that hard you should probably leave everything WoW related behind you.
kek ok i get it
ur mad cause u don't get carried in premades anymore
sosad
()Gnawbone Wrote: kek ok i get it
ur mad cause u don't get carried in premades anymore
sosad

bye felicia