Old timer joining for a good time
Hi,
I'm an old timer who's looking for a good vanilla WoW server and I thought I'd give Retrowow a chance..
I had a lot of experience in (the real version) of vanilla wow defeating AQ40 and 75% of naxx in 40men raids...
Used to do a lot of PvP as well (mostly joining for this) 
I cannot tell if I'm going to be as good as I used to be since it's been something like 8 years since the last time I played original WoW and didn't really play since TBC (2300 arena rating).
I'm from Quebec, Canada (eastern N.A.) so I'll be for a NA guild mostly (or at least with many NA players) and I intend to pvp a lot and do some raids but I'm mostly a PvP player. You must know that I'm a casual player so you're not going to see me online 40h a week. 
I'm installing the game right now so I'm eager to log in and start my new adventure.. I'll be playing rogue/warrior at first (did most of my raiding as a warrior, used to be a Fury top 3 dps (40 men raids) and I was the 2nd off tank (off tank/MT being full prot warriors).. 
So anyway I'll update to let you know which faction I joined and I'll be posting a post or a guild when it's done.
Looking forward to killing you all in PvP.
LeMinistre
The name's Ministre, Gnome Warrior will be fury mostly but I'm willing to respec for raids (new char so no good gear though)
If an alliance guild is looking or an experienced casual player let me know! I'm willing for anything but pvp is my favorite part of the game Smile
Welcome to the server buddie Be sure to do Cursed Island and Look for BIS blues vendors instead of D1 gear. Hope to see you in game soon SmileHope to see you on the battlegrounds.
This little guy speaks better than I do:
[Image: 200.gif]
I like the grenades you sell on the ah. Keep it up!
-Melty aka Finitude
()Melties Wrote: I like the grenades you sell on the ah. Keep it up!

I like the grenades you buy on the ah. Keep it up! (Hit me up in game I can sell cheaper for those who buy many stacks)
welcome mang, hope to see you around in game.
I am usually on my night elf warrior reckx. Toss me and whisper sometime. I am playing from new york city.
Oh i miss kicking pplz ass in wsg but someone have to take care of IRL problems
()Row Wrote: Oh i miss kicking pplz ass in wsg but someone have to take care of IRL problems

Kick the ass of those IRL problems and come back to kick ass in wsg