Dunegon 2 Set Vendor
Hi, I had an idea to add a dungeon set 2 vendor to the mall. Basically it would have all the dungeon 2 sets and each piece would cost like, 300-500g a piece. I think it would be sick to have this.
Lets not; there is way better gear for sale, if you want it do the quests! Don't dull it down!
Lets not make everything pay 2 win. :-)
()It! Wrote: Lets not; there is way better gear for sale, if you want it do the quests! Don't dull it down!
Lets not make everything pay 2 win. :-)

Why not though, it won't ruin anything, and it will be dirt cheap. The quests for Horde are also bugged and no one will help you with UBRS to do the quests. Who cares if there's better gear for sale. D2 may be fun to have, there is no reason not to add a vendor for it :/
For once, a decent suggestion.
+1 for 600g D2 vendor.
I think 500g would be perfect cause its half of T1
I vote against until rogue D2 4 set is fixed. it's proc rate is a bit high atm and rogues would be the only ones to benefit from it.
OP is a rogue? No? Not good for you anyways, go do the quests, not hard when all dungeons are scaled down to 1 or 2 man and where a thousand gold is 10 fast losses to Opra in WSG...
That too, you can do it within a few weeks if you do it casually. I myself did half of them in a few days.
I just like to say that questing should not become completely obsolete, and this quest chain is one of the best. (imo)
Just go with other sets, this particular set is a niche set that offers a certain gameplay(More energy) and I like the fact that not everyone has it. makes it more interesting to do the quests. :-)
I got to redo the quest line now btw but still i'd like to have it unchanged