Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GOLD
How can I earn gold outside of PvP ?
The 2 most common ways would be PVE quests and materials farming.

There are 2 PVE quests that are popular, Cursed Isle (CI) and Ragefire Chasm (rfc); both of these are 5man quests that nets you about 80gold per minute with a good group (preferably 4 warriors and a shaman).

As for material farming I guess herbalist + alchemy is the most reliable. Some people will buy infinite amounts of potions, Limited Invulnerability Potion (lip) comes to mind. It takes longer before you see a return of investment here but you should see a similar gold rate (80g/min).

PS, do "/join world" to join the world channel if you haven't, some PVE events will be mentioned there.
Badge turn ins give some money to keep you going, concerted effort especially so. I've usually found that income good enough to keep pvping while chugging swiftness pots as needed. You'll still see a net negative but without a decent enough starting sum you can get whatever rank you want without much of a money problem. of course if you're horde and need faps to compete with alliance you're shit out of luck.
(06-24-2021, 07:54 PM)mentos987 Wrote: Some people will buy infinite amounts of potions, Limited Invulnerability Potion (lip) comes to mind.

I can second that, there is a very big demand for consumables. Same counts for minerals, since people will always buy grenades or go for items like this: https://classicdb.ch/?item=10418

Another idea is going for fishing 300 which enables you to go farm this book in ZG which sells for up to 20k gold: https://classicdb.ch/?item=22739
[Image: ximg.php?fid=98034626]
(06-24-2021, 07:54 PM)mentos987 Wrote: The 2 most common ways would be PVE quests and materials farming.

There are 2 PVE quests that are popular, Cursed Isle (CI) and Ragefire Chasm (rfc); both of these are 5man quests that nets you about 80gold per minute with a good group (preferably 4 warriors and a shaman).

As for material farming I guess herbalist + alchemy is the most reliable. Some people will buy infinite amounts of potions, Limited Invulnerability Potion (lip) comes to mind. It takes longer before you see a return of investment here but you should see a similar gold rate (80g/min).

PS, do "/join world" to join the world channel if you haven't, some PVE events will be mentioned there.
Don't forget about mages and their blizzard! These is good way to farm zombies, mara, etc. Yes, you should training your player's skills, but it's worth it! Or you will buy wow tbc gold if you doesnt have time for farming!
(06-24-2021, 07:54 PM)mentos987 Wrote: The 2 most common ways would be PVE quests and materials farming.

What are some good solo farms outside of herbs? Ive tried farming for a few days and they dont seem to sell.
(09-19-2021, 12:39 AM)aryze Wrote:
(06-24-2021, 07:54 PM)mentos987 Wrote: ...
What are some good solo farms outside of herbs? Ive tried farming for a few days and they dont seem to sell.

I know of nothing more.

What are the items you have been trying to sell?
Personally, for me Blasted Lands is very easy to farm herbs.
Shaman Tank see more[Image: tnk24.png]