Make Honor Ranks and HK's usefull
Make Honor Ranks usefull, give something, maybe less cost for R7-R14 PvP Gear.
Maybe more gold for Gold quests for Battlegrounds for higher ranked people. Even if its only 100g more.
Maybe more PvP Tokens for higher ranked people.
Or make the Honorable Kills usefull, like if you have 2000 and more HK's you have access to something.
But then the current ranks need to be wiped, or you'll have new players complaining, as older players that have high ranks would have a major advantage over the newer players... :S
Yeah but a big flaw with this is games will be turtled on some next level shit broham, I'm talking about people farming ranks for ever, never again will you be able to do a WSG or AV.
People already turtle AV when their weak feelings get hurt but THIS? You'll REALLY give people a reason to turtle and it'll spread to WSG like a plague nephew.
"Listen here youngster, either we making Money or there is nothing to talk about" - Lowie, R.I.P
^Very True..
what wsg? wsg is dead, except wsg weekend when is just semi-dead
Wsg was hella busy during this weekend o.o
Not about how dead WSG is nephew, you missed my point some how. If this was to be added you'd damn near NEVER do another again, the mind of the masses would just turtle everything until they get all the rewards from the said honor system resulting in further death, even though WSG is up legit every 10-30 mins so it really isn't that dead...
"Listen here youngster, either we making Money or there is nothing to talk about" - Lowie, R.I.P
Hallo,
WSG is not dead during the week.
EU time

Flupp
WSG is dead and buried , just because it opens up with 3-4 players and it closes, it doesn`t make it alive. Yeah there are WSG games going on every three weeks LOL when is WSG weekend, and even then just for 1-2 days.
The people of this server destroyed WSG , I never seen a vanilla server where people do not play it. Is why vanilla is good, is the whole reason of playing this expansion.
Instead, here people queue AV/AB around the clock for gold to gear up another alt and another alt. There is no real PvP anymore because AV is PvE rush to kill boss under 7 minutes fest and AB is running in circles in 1 group to get tokens for GEAR OMG GEAR!!!!
Ask any real PvP`er and it will tell you the same shit, WSG is the ONLY bg for PvP`ers. WSG IS VANILLA.
()momwf Wrote: WSG is dead and buried , just because it opens up with 3-4 players and it closes, it doesn`t make it alive. Yeah there are WSG games going on every three weeks LOL when is WSG weekend, and even then just for 1-2 days.

You just describe any BG weekend event (pre-week + weekend). Did you received any AV pop between 4 and 2 weeks ago?
Laladins