Multi Suggestion
1. Arena

Arena right now is a great script, but it's not worth it and as a result, queues don't pop often. Adding a small reward for winners such as 5 Kill Tokens or something could hopefully encourage more arena, and while I agree the old classic method of melting in BGs should of course gear you much quicker, at least adding more incentives would make arena more attractive and hopefully even encourage more arena players to join the server.

2. Voting

Right now, for veteran players, voting is rather useless. If you have full gear and enchants you can only vote for flasks, which overall, isn't worth the high cost.
I would suggest firstly slightly lowering the cost of all of the vote items slightly and add additional items such as PvP Tokens (Items which cannot be traded to null any abuse) and this would hopefully encourage even more voting, as with this servers population it should be in the top 1-3 but servers with half this population are ahead of us, either via vote system abuse or because their community is voting more.

Moreover, I would also suggest adding more vote sites. When you Google "WoW Private Servers" for example, there's a lot of topsites with good SEO that appear in the top 5 results that people could click.

Furthermore, after reviewing the items on the vote page, they're very limited, and for some classes such as Shadow Priest, the weapons and items are completely useless, and therefore, possibly certain people wouldn't waste their time voting because none of the gear is worthwhile.
no and no
()fyochptwitch Wrote: no and no

Thanks for your detailed input.
meh and meh
Not bad, but I don't care about either for now.
()mentos987 Wrote: meh and meh
Not bad, but I don't care about either for now.

Not really too bothered about it myself but small rewards could increase activity, and that's a good thing if you like arena or not.
Win trading in arena will be too easy if rewards are added.
As for voting i cant comment. As i dont do it
Arena should stay as is, the intent for it is fun ONLY
Voting? I don't vote because I don't need anything from their vote rewards. I suggested adding items like the ones from the box of dark chocolates as a reward because then I would vote as those consumables are strong but don't break pvp in any way.
()Glitch Wrote: Win trading in arena will be too easy if rewards are added.
As for voting i cant comment. As i dont do it

You get 3 tokens now for 3vs3. Getting an extra 2 to make it 5 won't exactly break the game... It's a small amount that will hopefully encourage more arena but like I mentioned, BGs should always be the optimal method.
There's much easier ways to farm kills if that is your goal even if the arena rewards were 20 + tokens... There's plenty of PvP token abuse going on here and arena getting slightly more rewards wouldn't change that. Quite an over exaggeration.
()Sky Wrote: There's much easier ways to farm kills if that is your goal even if the arena rewards were 20 + tokens... There's plenty of PvP token abuse going on here and arena getting slightly more rewards wouldn't change that. Quite an over exaggeration.

Since 2v2 arena is a separate instance it becomes highly vulnerable to abuse when there are no other party to report you.
If you abuse in arena then you are likely to get found out by some random passer by, if you want to abuse WSG then you have to log 20 accounts and get them to enter the same WSG.
The only way to keep 2v2 arena from such abuse it to detach it from the economy or to have GMs monitor it constantly. Retro WoW opted for the former.
Though, by this logic they should not hand out pvp tokens in 3v3 either. I did not think they did.
()mentos987 Wrote:
()Sky Wrote: There's much easier ways to farm kills if that is your goal even if the arena rewards were 20 + tokens... There's plenty of PvP token abuse going on here and arena getting slightly more rewards wouldn't change that. Quite an over exaggeration.

Since 2v2 arena is a separate instance it becomes highly vulnerable to abuse when there are no other party to report you.
If you abuse in arena then you are likely to get found out by some random passer by, if you want to abuse WSG then you have to log 20 accounts and get them to enter the same WSG.
The only way to keep 2v2 arena from such abuse it to detach it from the economy or to have GMs monitor it constantly. Retro WoW opted for the former.
Though, by this logic they should not hand out pvp tokens in 3v3 either. I did not think they did.

I don't want to sound insultive, however, I have been here for 3 months. I have witnessed hundreds of people abusing the kill system. I have witnessed countless members purchase gold and accounts. I have saw people sell their accounts and the new owners playing them right now.
There's a lot of abuse here and adding some extra tokens for arena, which has logs easily viewable in database, isn't under any circumstances going to become anywhere close to such methods being undertaken by a lot of community members right now, and if anything, it being in an instance and having active log would in-fact make this type of abuse the easiest to detect and act upon.
As a result, I don't agree. Normal players shouldn't be punished for "Ifs, Buts and Coulds". Arena is the worst possible method for abuse, hence why nobody is current abusing it now, and adding a few extra tokens to normal players just abiding the rules won't change this either.
I respect your input and I can see what you mean, but I don't agree.