Poll: Which class heal more in middle WSG?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Druid
15.00%
315.00%
Paladin
65.00%
1365.00%
Priest
15.00%
315.00%
Shaman
5.00%
15.00%
Total20 vote(s)100%
* You voted for this item.[Show Results]

Which class heal more in middle WSG?
Which class heal more in middle WSG?
Well, this situation has too many variables:
For example, in terms of raw healing - chain heal would yield the highest HPS in a single moment.
But the answer is always, Holy Paladin.
"Any day above ground is a good day" ~ Leslie Feltham (Poppy)
Healadins
Low heal/sec but high staying power.
Holy Paladin (especially in Full T3) is the most sturdy healer.
You wear full plate with a shield, heals that crit give you back 100% of the mana cost. Cleanse provides a heal (well if you have full T3), cleanse removes everything except curses, spammable, low mana cost. 
With blessing of sacrifice you are basically immune to CC, unless your enemies are smart enough to purge off the blessing. You can also cast it on multiple teammates, if you cast two in a fray - you'll never get CC'd. 
You have the best supportive spells for melee classes (Freedom) and the best support for casters (Blessing of Protection). 

That being said, I do like seeing variety in games. 
I don't see many resto shamans, most shamans I see are elemental. I can't remember the last time I saw one in WSG. Regardless - Shamans can provide good support as elemental. A WF totem is good regardless of the spec of the shaman that placed it.  
There are some holy priests that queue as well, some are quite good. 
Basically I don't want you to think that a Holy Paladin is the only way to go. But there are many arguments to why it is a very strong healing class. 
Hybrid classes if played properly can provide both offensive and defensive support for their team as well as providing a more dynamic situation for the player (more to think about).
In warsong, priests are OP because of mind vision but they die fast without some tanky ass gear because MoM warriors.
So if you can get really freakin good, play priest. For everyone who wants to just easily hop in and heal everyone...paladin.

()Feltham Wrote: I don't see many resto shamans, most shamans I see are elemental. I can't remember the last time I saw one in WSG. Regardless - Shamans can provide good support as elemental. A WF totem is good regardless of the spec of the shaman that placed it.  

You don't see many resto shams because of the stigma behind people hating resto shams. People freakin love when i resto sham BUT you still need a paladin in the raid group for that freedom
()kfcrampage Wrote: In warsong, priests are OP because of mind vision but they die fast without some tanky ass gear because MoM warriors.
So if you can get really freakin good, play priest. For everyone who wants to just easily hop in and heal everyone...paladin.

Yeah Mind Vision can make or break games, even if I'm running aspect of the beast on my hunter, a priest makes that worthless.
Basically, there are many points to play or not play a particular class. It doesn't take long to get half decent gear, try a few and figure out what works best.
Another thing my resto sham can't do is dispell...Which is huge in pvp especially at high level pvp.
()kfcrampage Wrote: Another thing my resto sham can't do is dispell...Which is huge in pvp especially at high level pvp.

Yeah, priests can both offensively and defensively dispell (2 buffs at a time)
Shamans have purge, but that's only offensive dispells (2 buffs at a time). 
Shamans can remove poisons via a cast and a totem, but not nearly as versatile as the priest's dispell. 
Druids are better for removing poisons and diseases still. The buff is easier to manage than a totem. Also druids can remove curses. 
Paladin cleanse is OP because it hits everything but curses. And with full t3 it's an instant heal. 
Seems like resto Shamans just lack some essential tools - they would work in the right composition - but they would be outshined by the other healers in my opinion. 
(Still if some crazy good Resto Shaman wants to start Qing WSG I've love to see it <3)
()Feltham Wrote:
()kfcrampage Wrote: In warsong, priests are OP because of mind vision but they die fast without some tanky ass gear because MoM warriors.

Yeah Mind Vision can make or break games, even if I'm running aspect of the beast on my hunter, a priest makes that worthless.
Basically, there are many points to play or not play a particular class. It doesn't take long to get half decent gear, try a few and figure out what works best.

No need for mind vision, just target by name and send pet after efc. Works perfectly and you don't forewarn them like you do with mind vision.
()mentos987 Wrote:
()Feltham Wrote:

No need for mind vision, just target by name and send pet after efc. Works perfectly and you don't forewarn them like you do with mind vision.

But the person could jump and now your pet has late information for the team which isn't exact on where the flag carrier is. Mind vision they know exactly where you are and where you're running to. It's not like there's always a warlock or hunter to track down the flag carrier.