Group leave or kick
Hello there, I suggest that when a player is leaving a raid group or is kicked from it, he should be ported back to hyjal. This will stop the ID blocking from people that the only thing they want is to ruin the game for the others , which cause a negative effect in the server community.
Thank you
()Sherman Wrote: Hello there, I suggest that when a player is leaving a raid group or is kicked from it, he should be ported back to hyjal. This will stop the ID blocking from people that the only thing they want is to ruin the game for the others , which cause a negative effect in the server community.
Thank you

Normally I think even if someone left or got kicked from a raid they'd be ported back within 1 minute, whether it's a dungeon or a raid. On here it should definitely be like the dungeons always are anyway.
I run with guildies almost exclusively so I don't see this problem but I can see where it becomes problematic.
()kfcrampage Wrote: Sherman
Normally I think even if someone left or got kicked from a raid they'd be ported back within 1 minute, whether it's a dungeon or a raid. On here it should definitely be like the dungeons always are anyway.
I run with guildies almost exclusively so I don't see this problem but I can see where it becomes problematic.

Imagine that yesterday i stayed in MC for 8 hours after someone was ID blocking me after he left raid at Gehenass. We went 4 man up to shazz where he pulled adds (while out of our group) and wiped us. Was able to have him leave by GMs after like 8 hours. He also made alts and tried not letting every1 of my group enter after  but at the end GMs helped me and ported em.
()Sherman Wrote:
()kfcrampage Wrote: Sherman

Imagine that yesterday i stayed in MC for 8 hours after someone was ID blocking me after he left raid at Gehenass. We went 4 man up to shazz where he pulled adds (while out of our group) and wiped us. Was able to have him leave by GMs after like 8 hours. He also made alts and tried not letting every1 of my group enter after  but at the end GMs helped me and ported em.

Yeah, someone who's that persistent should definitely get at least a 1 day ban for ruining player experience. That's ridiculous and shouldn't be tolerated by GMs.
+100...000
It also happens when somebody ninja afks and you can't do anything about it.
Written poorly so a bit rephrase:
Suggestion:
1. If a user leaves and/or is removed from a raid group, regardless of if he has a Raid ID, a 1 minute counter will start to port user to designated Hearthstone location.
1b. Addition that if an active raid is present within a RaidID, a second raid group with RaidID cannot enter the raid instance.
More information/rationale:
1. This allows the ability to stop most instances of Raid Blocking in a pragmatic way.
Anecdotal experience:
I raid consistently in <Colossus> raid group. Very infrequently, I will join PUGs for various content. A disproportionate number of those raids have been delayed/stopped due to someone intentionally/unintentionally AFKing in a raid and/or intentionally stopping the group's progression for various reason.
This has discouraged me greatly from joining PUGs and/or raiding with untested externals and likely results in fewer raids and less server communication. While there are fringe cases where such change could be an issue, it seems overwhelmingly positive to implement.