High Raid PVE Gold Quests
Suggestion:
A gold quest added for each raid based based on the full completion of the raid (i.e. All bosses)
Context:
  • PVE has never rebounded
  • Other forum posts do the math that AQ40/Naxx are highly disincentived (in value/hr) 
  • Barriers to entry for people getting up to higher classes without [PVP, Gold Farming, CI/CH farming]
  • Big runs ask for BiS players and no real spots for "new naxx players"
  • AQ40 is fun and challenging, but literally if AQ40 or Naxx, I'd choose Naxx with similar time/effort.
Recommended Solution:
  • 1 recurring quest for Naxx, AQ40, BWL, MC
  • Quest requires participation in all bosses killed in particular raid
Potential Changes
  • Could have a "double" per week to encourage certain content
  • Could have quest "Fail" on each reset - requires people to stay in the full run (Also solves a lot of people's ragequitting tendencies)
Recommended Value:
Naxx Clear - 15,000 gold
AQ40 Clear - 10,000 gold
BWL Clear - 5,000 gold
MC Clear - 2,500 gold
Alternative recommended Value:
Naxx Clear - 10,000 gold
AQ40 Clear - 8,000 gold
BWL Clear - 4,000 gold
MC Clear - 2,000 gold
It seems like a lot, but when one considers it's possible to farm 3,500-5,000g/hr and these runs take several hours, it acts as a subsidy to bring back attention to PvE. 
Make Raiding Great Again!
Not a bad idea in general but i dont see how that would solve that problem of new players getting gear. If you're trying to get a group to get your gold, you want people with gear. BiS if possible so you get a save and fast clear.
An alternative could be to provide, instead of gold, tokens you can exchange for items of the the next content. So for example you do the MC quest, get a MC token which you can use to get a (maybe random) BWL item.
A technical solution i see to make it possible and req everyone in killing all bosses of the raid, add a quest item to the loottables which has a duration of 24h.
1. It solves outright the issue of PvE content not being used in general.
2. Regarding your point of "new players getting gear", it increases the supply of players doing content and the reason for doing PvE.
- Could BiS players just run to farm? No: as the gold level mentioned is not better than farming outright.
- It helps new people because more people in general wanting to do older raids.
- New players don't have a ZG/AQ20 problem. They have a problem hitting into BWL, AQ40, etc. This resolves it indirectly.
"An alternative could be to provide, instead of gold, tokens you can exchange for items of the the next content. So for example you do the MC quest, get a MC token which you can use to get a (maybe random) BWL item."
- No: This could help new players, but turns off old players substantially. Thus, you still end up with just new players struggling and no value for older players to PvE thus still hitting a big wall at BWL > AQ40 > Naxx for new players.
Sounds good, raids need to be incentivised more.
But I also need warriors and mages to get patched before I raid with either of those. And it is hard to avoid using a warrior.
Bump. Genuinely think the server needs something like this to revive PVE. In particular I think the incentive needs to be higher for starter players.
Beyond the suggestions above, my own two cents:
- I think the gold drops per boss should be substantially higher. Potentially as much as:
  • ZG bosses: 100g per player.
  • MC bosses: 200g per player.
  • AQ40 bosses: 350g per player.
  • Naxx bosses: 500g per player.
Figures suggested in the original post and here may be too high, so some consideration would be required, but in principle I think these changes would benefit the health of the server, particularly PVE wise.
It can all get solved by just making raids 10 man and leaving them in same difficulty , why? Because it would make things easier even for brainless or starter people. But I know any of those you guys wrote here wont happen because the server donations will fall because why donate when you can get it easy , just saying it wont happen.
Validate your arguments please. Otherwise you make a random claim then insult the server.
Real talk though, why post if you can't even be remotely constructive?
()Tomos Wrote: It can all get solved by just making raids 10 man and leaving them in same difficulty.

Keeping the stats but switching to 10man would be way too easy.
I like it as it is now, it is challenging without being tedious. I still think that the gold rewards from completing raids could be increased. Especially starting raids (all but Naxx really). When I advise new player on what to do I tell them to farm some gold, buy some items and then go straight to BWL. Would be nice if the optimum pve route was to do ZG/AQ 20 and MC instead of pure gold farm.
You do realize that there are people that even dont know to how to spell Naxxramas and some of them never play'd vanilla ( A lot of people I seen dont know to do a simple raid ) You expect from them to clear naxx , man they wipe on trash. I was just saying that with 10 man people can do it easy without hard thinking and without mind blowings from pro tactics etc. I was just saying about naxx as 10 man , not other raids. Also if Naxx was 10 man you would see that there would be like 20% of people who still could not complete it.
()Tomos Wrote: You do realize that there are people that even dont know to how to spell Naxxramas and some of them never play'd vanilla ( A lot of people I seen dont know to do a simple raid ) You expect from them to clear naxx , man they wipe on trash. I was just saying that with 10 man people can do it easy without hard thinking and without mind blowings from pro tactics etc. I was just saying about naxx as 10 man , not other raids. Also if Naxx was 10 man you would see that there would be like 20% of people who still could not complete it.

True, but making it 10man would make it too easy for those of us that know what we are doing. And if the new people play long enough they will know too. Besides, you do not need to do Naxx (you can buy the gear if you have to). Naxx is supposed to be endgame.
I do get where you are coming from. You want a standard fun-server where you can get everything without much effort. I understand but I don't want that myself.