<WHATEVER WERE AWESOME>
<WHATEVER WERE AWESOME> Come be Awesome with us getting Shiny's and slayin Newbie's! Seeking ALL to fill our NA/EU/AU Cores in Naxx, KT on Farm as well our premade PvP teams. Come and join the fun all are welcome, Cheers!
Send Epicsauce/Wondaful/Gawdmoad a msg in game or /who WHATEVER WERE AWESOME or reply on here and I'll get back @ you asap, I check the forums daily.
One of our EPIC KT kills ^_^ Enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g01WKiN1U_M
But seriously though, WE ARE AWESOME!
Tvtv Jvjv Vxvx Vjj Vsvs
pls let epicsauce run in with at least 5 alts during naxx run pls for promotion in guild pls ty
@Flagconsume, you talk trash about my 5-day old guild that killed KT? then you link your Youtube on the forums? Well played sir, keep up the good work Smile
You forgot to mention that your only main raiding group needs to gear all their alts before other members mains.
()Chuck Norris Wrote: You forgot to mention that your only main raiding group needs to gear all their alts before other members mains.
@Chuck Norris you need to check your facts before you speak friend. We are gearing our new guildies and my 2 cores current mains/alt's have been geared. We do Naxx for the guild not us. Keep up the good work though! you're doing a great job false advertising! Cheers Smile
@matm2
"all of my 2 cores mains/alt's have been geared."
Finally! I hope you do Naxx for the guild members now, not for your core members alts alts...

Advertising, good or bad, you did a good job doing it,  but players will join your guild and they will figure out what's going on there.            
Keep up the good work lad!
()Chuck Norris Wrote: You forgot to mention that your only main raiding group needs to gear all their alts before other members mains.

Hmm, I must say that I think you are wrong about this. I recently started playing retrowow about 3 weeks ago and I joined the guild 2 weeks ago. Since I joined they have ran me through naxx every 2 days and they pass every piece of loot to me to help gear out my rogue. However, I can assure you that if you are inactive in guild chat and never do anything with the guild, we probably wont be very inclined to run you through naxx to get you gear. Keep that in mind next time you post a thread bashing a guild! Smile

(Rogues name is "Braindamaged")
()Chuck Norris Wrote: You forgot to mention that your only main raiding group needs to gear all their alts before other members mains.

Hey Chuck Norris, what is your in game name? I'm sorry you have had such a bad experience with our guild. I am a little confused about your statement here. You say that our main raiding group needs to gear their alts before anyone gears their mains? I would say that is not true for many reasons. We don't have a main raiding group first of all, we have two groups running and clearing Naxx at the moment. So that is at the very least ten members gearing every reset. These two groups bring any member that is on, cape-able, and geared enough for the raid. We have taught many people the in and outs of Naxx as of new core. Our loot rules are simple, when you raid with us we ask before clearing that everyone picks a class and spec they will be rolling for. After we kill a boss everyone pass's on the loot and we distribute it out accordingly. Anything that dropped and wasn't needed for these chosen class's and spec's is then rolled for alts. Very simple looting rules. Doing this we have geared many members of our guild and continue to do so, making your claim simply not true. But if you would like to provide some evidence to your claim I would be open to it. 
I also noticed that your account is new, started this month infact. So if you joined our guild and wanted to raid Naxx, but did not have the gear to do so then this would be a reason for not inviting you. This is not to talk down to you, just how the game works. Naxx has the toughest Bosses in Retro (arguably) at the moment so gear is needed to down them. Thaddius for example requires all DPS in party to be at or above 600 damage per second, less if you have windfury totem and 2-3 melee. 
As for gearing alts, I think you may be confused. Through out Naxx we bring in different classes to make each fight easier. This is to help new members in Naxx have an smoother run and to make certain boss fights easier. This is not to gear our alts. Boss fights like Gluth are easier with a Hunter kiting the undead adds, but for the rest of the raid Hunters do not have the DPS to get the job done. So one member in the party will log a hunter for this fight. If that member was our tank then another member will log a Tank in his place. Again these are things we do to make fights and the run as a whole smoother for everyone. 
If you expected us to hand out gear to you without you being present for the boss kill then that is something we can not do and will not do. Yes we will roll for alts rather than giving out loot to members that are not in the party. If this upsets you then please read Rules and Regulations as this is not allowed. 

I hope this cleared up some misconceptions you have about us. 
()Flagconsume Wrote: pls let epicsauce run in with at least 5 alts during naxx run pls for promotion in guild pls ty

Nobody pass's loot to get promotions in our guild, and doing so wouldn't lead to a promotion anyways. 
Tvtv Jvjv Vxvx Vjj Vsvs